Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 568

Renat Akhtyamov:

not

How not? Closing the buy is a sell, but the price will go up? What is the news?

vladavd:

How is it not? Closing the buy is a sell, but the price will go up? What's the news?

He thinks the price goes up while you hold the buy. like the puppet sees how many people want to take a profit on the buy and therefore does not let the price go there, and then just takes out the stops and goes to sell from the highs.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

in my opinion not a multiple unfortunately. A volume of 100500 can go through almost overnight (you bought part of the cup), or "drop by drop" over the course of an hour.
In both cases, the volume is the same, the difference for the owner is the average final price, and in the movement of quotes for all others.

Even the resulting quote will be different. In theory, both results will converge somewhere in the future, but everything will change during this time :-)

well, there are differences

almost a multiple, let's say

vladavd:

How is it not? Closing the buy is a sell, but the price will go up? What is the news?

Underlined is correct.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

The dummy sees how many people are willing to take a profit on the buy, so it does not let the price go there, and then just takes out stops and goes to sell from the highs.

i see the same thing in the tester - the price takes a stop... "the Puppet has swallowed the tester and is gobbling up the virtual profit" ! :-)

I already wrote recently: everything is much simpler - the density of events as a result of history analysis follows the growth of "volatility" (volatility?).
With a sharp increase it starts to perform all sorts of miracles, such as stop loss, false breakdowns, wrong signals, etc. Even just by time - just look at "when stops are taken out or bad deals are opened" - there is a fairly typical distribution.

The word "volatility" is in quotes, because it's not really ATR, but its cause. And it's not very clear how to count it...

Renat Akhtyamov:

underlined is correct

And are there any prouphs?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

:-) In the tester, the same thing happens - the price takes a stop... "the puppet swallowed the tester and eats the virtual profit" ! :-)

I already wrote recently: everything is much simpler - the density of events as a result of history analysis follows the growth of "volatility" (volatility?).
With a sharp increase it starts to perform all sorts of miracles, such as stop loss, false breakdowns, wrong signals, etc. Even just by time - just look at "when stops are taken out or bad deals are opened" - there is a fairly typical distribution.

The word "volatility" is in quotes, because it's not really ATR, but its cause. And it's not very clear how to count it...

I guess I completely agree with the statement. especially about volatility. I am being sarcastic about the "doll-a" ))

vladavd:
And are there any pruphs?

black swan on the pound in the forecasts thread

the day before it was also publishing volumes, purchases could not be counted

other pairs did not shake (including a spoof on the pair trading)

Renat Akhtyamov:

black swan on the pound in the forecasts thread

the day before it was also publishing volumes, buying was uncountable.

other pairs did not shake (including a spoof on the pair trading)

Very constructive.

What particular data are we talking about? My guess is that there's a sanction of retail traders out there.

In any case it's not correct to say that the price falls on buying. Of course it falls on sales, it's just that no one monitors these sales on the mybook.

vladavd:

Very constructive.

What kind of data are we talking about exactly? My guess is that there is a range of retail traders out there.

In any case, it is not correct to say that the price falls on purchases. Of course it falls on sales, it's just that no one monitors these sales on the mybook.

there are forex volumes
Reason: