Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 573

Ognemiroff:

tester doesn't work)

Well it's clear even to me, a noubbe - what exactly is clear to me is that the tester is past tense. Or is it?

Are there any other clues that are more realistic? It's clear that you have to learn, from those in the know, etc. But they are more into IPOs now, as far as I have noticed with a cursory glance, where they have managed to pick up information. And the bars are caught in the rubbish....

Yes, I'm a mess. But there are some sensible thoughts too. Structuring them would be nice. Correct, guide me. Can you help in that regard? From what I wrote above, what's wrong?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Couple more refills, it'll be zero.

That's what I'm talking about.

the money's still rolling in between the accounts.

Ognemiroff:

the tester doesn't work)

it's not about financial results, it's about how the strategy works,

so I don't have to be glued to the screen.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's not the financial results I'm looking at, but how the strategy works,

so I don't have to be glued to the screen.

Renat, I've noticed (from my own experience) that if you have higher volume, you can forget about even temporary profits (you won't come out of a drawdown without a loss). Instruments from the list will run out, and there will be nothing to push the balance line up on... Equity will drag to the bottom and slam the account shut.

JohnGoodtrade:
Renat, I've noticed (from my own experience) that if you have higher volume, you can forget about even temporary profits (you won't come out of a drawdown without a loss). Instruments from the list will run out, and there will be nothing to push the balance line up on... Equity will drag to the bottom and slam the account shut.

More precisely, if the risk is high

it will let it go ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's not the financial results I'm looking at, but how the strategy works,

so I don't have to sit at the screen like glued.

the strategy in the tester is not working correctly)

Ognemiroff:

The strategy in the tester is not working correctly)

Nemiroff, give us some sound advice, please. Everyone knows how to troll.

Ognemiroff:

the strategy in the tester doesn't work correctly)

It means you got one, probably a virus in the robot ;)

I have it both in the tester and on the real

turn on visual mode as a last resort and keep track of every transaction

Renat Akhtyamov:

It means you've got one, it must be a virus ;)

I got it in the tester as well as in the real one.

Okay. Then let me ask you this. You only have a forex account through that one company and you only plan to make profit from it on the "market"? That is, automatic EA = solution of issue of constant profit and only from forex with dtz? It seems to me that dc is your backside, which you are slowly but surely pouring money over... And that's ok. You can make money that way. But not for you...

Only maybe for a packet of cigarettes or a bottle of milk, if you. And not always.

JohnGoodtrade:

Okay. Then let me ask you this. Do you only have a forex account through that one company and are you only planning to make profits from it on the "market"? So, advisor automatic = solving the issue of constant profit and only from forex at the dc? It seems to me that dc is your backside, which you are slowly but surely pouring money over... And that's ok. You can make money that way. But not for you...

Only maybe for a packet of cigarettes or a bottle of milk, if you. And not always.

No way.

You can't get far on just one robot.

Between strategies (accounts), the money goes and gradually grows

the key is to keep an eye on the risks
Reason: