Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 566

Renat Akhtyamov:

speed is for Genghis.

I calculate buying and selling volumes.

So where will the price go in such a scenario, as I described in the previous post?

my friend, spoofing will eat you up) and also eat sharply opposite application, despite the fact that the volumes there reaches up to 4 billion a minute in the direction of the same moon

Renat Akhtyamov:

2.yes

So the market is not the SB.

the market is the SB 99% of the time, and actually taking off is part of the SB

Ognemiroff:

mate, the spoofing will eat you up) and also eat a sharply opposite application, despite the fact that the volumes there reach up to 4 billion a minute towards the same moon

let's see

Renat Akhtyamov:
let's see

You're thinking right, but a little wrong) while you're dealing with luck. And it's certainly not statistically verified)

Ognemiroff:

the market 99% of the time is SB, and actually taking off is part of SB

Checked

if you have buying and selling volumes in hand, the price will go point to point

Ognemiroff:

You're thinking right, but a little wrong) while you're dealing with luck. And it's certainly not statistically verified)

at least 4 times a day there's a volume spike. 3 of them fake.

Ognemiroff:

at least 4 times a day there are volume injections. 3 of them are fake.

Fake volumes are normal

If they show unreleased volumes, nobody will be interested and the market will be torn to pieces

i got the indicator yesterday, i'm testing it today

But the strategy needs a lot of work,

so, as they say, a homemade forecast or an insider no one believes in, come on! :

these are the open limits, but they're essentially targets, i.e. takeaways.

I'm gonna go shake it up.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

fake volumes are ok

imho: 2 of them are clearing (before and after, they are speculators, fuck them), and 2 two bank steam trains (morning and afternoon session, before and after "lunch").

The main trading issue for us wretches is to determine whether these trains go in the same direction or different :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

imho: 2 of them are clearing (before and after, they are speculators, fuck them), and 2 two bank steam trains (morning and afternoon session, before and after "lunch").

The main question of trading for us wretches is to determine whether these trains will go in the same direction or different :-)

ask Roman, we discussed it in person.

I offered him a complicated option, not for Forex

I did not get a positive result and I do not know whether he succeeded.

I do not know whether he cope with the calculations.

I do not know if he got a good start.

upd:

except i think clearing, not clearing and it's a very profitable thing for a trader, with a certain approach ;)

i think it's not clearing but it's a very profitable thing for a trader with a certain approach ;....

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ask Roman, we discussed this whole thing in private.

I offered him a complicated method of calculation, and it was not for forex.

I do not know whether he got a positive result and whether he succeeded in the calculations.

I do not know whether he cope with the calculations.

I do not know if he got a good start.

upd:

except i think clearing, not clearing and it's a very profitable thing for a trader, with a certain approach ;)

i believe this is a very profitable thing to do with traders and i have a feeling this is the right thing to do

i.e. without dealing in volumes, what do you think their characteristic is? Why is that? I'm talking about vertical candlestick risings

Reason: