Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 569

Renat Akhtyamov:

Maxim, the price movement is a multiple of the volume change

i.e. where 100 is

Renat, why did you share on the signals?)

Ognemiroff:

Renat, why did you refill on the signals?)

the stratagem is like this

Renat Akhtyamov:
strategists like this

It is easier to use martingale with a step of 1.52

Also 0.01 percent chance of loss

Ognemiroff:

It is easier to use martingale with a step of 1.52

There's also a 0.01 percent chance of loss.

Basically, that's what it is.

Renat Akhtyamov:

By and large, that's what it's all about.

Tell me about your system. So, why did you have such a slump? Was it influenced by the trend?
What about paired trading + formulas + anti-cooking + nets? Did it all lead to the drawdown almost immediately... It's a shame...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Tell me about your system. That is, why did you lose so much money? Was it the trend?
You have a kind of pair trading + formulae + anti-cooking + grids, did it all give you such a drawdown almost at once... It's a shame...

that's not what you're writing.

the spread from the average...

and the estimated deposit is 10k

so you need to reduce the drawdown by a multiple

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's not what you're saying at all.

It's a spread from the average.

so we need to reduce the drawdown by a multiple

Be careful when using RMS, the width of the channel is very different depending on the slope angle and volatility. I have opted for regression channels, and only as a reference point for likely slippages.
By the way, the RMS from the average is a bollinger, well camouflaged ))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's not what you're saying at all.

It's a spread from the average.

so we need to reduce the drawdown by a multiple

Yeah... Tough...

If we want to make a branch with only one condition for entering the market, it would be interesting to have direct proportional relation between its quantitative value and trade security. That is, with increasing/decreasing values of the parameter, the SL would be cut down less frequently.
It would be the real Grail.
And what is the indicator - this is an interesting question.

Why should we have 100 500 new branches of bullshit if we can make only one. And look for one thing.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Yeah... Tough...

It would be interesting to make a branch where only one entry condition is looked for, but such that its quantitative value has a directly proportional dependence on trade security. That is, with increasing/decreasing values of the indicator, the SL would be cut down less frequently.
It would be the real Grail.
And what is the indicator - this is an interesting question.

Why should we have 100 500 new branches of bullshit if we can make only one. And look for one thing.

What am I saying?

I'm saying the stats are bullshit and the signal is designed to prove it.

once again, the market is not SB!

i don't care, the system will come out one day and will never sell out, because i have enough money to support it.

but the profitability is nothing.

i don't care, the system will crawl one day, i have enough money to support it, but the profitability is nothing. you also showed the signal on the stats, well it's full of scales, because it works on a bounce or a pullback.

so stop messing with people's heads.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What am I saying?

I'm saying the stats are bullshit and the signal is designed specifically to prove it.

once again - the market is not the sb!

i don't care, the system will come out one day and will never fail, because i have enough money to support it.

but the profitability is nothing.

i don't care, the system will crawl one day, i have enough money to support it, but the profitability is nothing. you also showed the signal on the stats, well it's full of scales, because it works on a bounce or on a pullback.

so stop messing with people's heads.

Actually stats is not only SKO and bollinger)

But in general the market is SB to you and me. You do not know what is inside the market. you cannot analyse all bids and volumes in forex at once.

Yes, of course, the market itself is not the SB, but for me and all other players it is pure SB with elements of emissions.

The characteristic of the process depends on the observer, because the result depends on the actions of the observer, not on the market.

You have put the robot, you have opened the deposit, you have already filled it twice, the robot opens and closes trades, not the market, right?

So regarding only your actions, not market fluctuations - the market is SB.

So your task is to make sure that the market is not a SB in relation to your actions.

Reason: