Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 577

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

to have enough for at least 10,000 pips total loss. At least as a minimum.

I'm currently losing 20k pips in one account with a 4-digit loss and the risk has reached 35%

and no matter what, we keep sinking

you know, if you take out such an account in the black, all this will go into profit

even in the tester - stop the program - 100% loss

Renat Akhtyamov:

I am currently losing 20k pips in one account with a 4-digit loss, and the risk has reached 35%.

and I don't care, I'm still sinking.

And the loss will hang on for a couple of years)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm currently losing 20k pips in one account with a 4-digit loss and a 35% risk.

and I don't care, we're still sinking.

because if you pull that kind of account into the black, it'll all go in the black.

Well then you need a printing press or many billions, I keep repeating myself. Then any account could be pulled out.

Not just any account, though. The example of the Bank of England with the pound. It was easier and cheaper to throw out the white flag. But the money did not come out of their own pockets, Renat.) The rest of the majors are also burning pennies and going bankrupt with a box of offices in their hands.)

And you on yours).

Слушания отчета Банка Англии по инфляции - экономические новости Великобритании
Слушания отчета Банка Англии по инфляции - экономические новости Великобритании
  • www.mql5.com
Слушания отчета Банка Англии по инфляции (BoE Inflation Report Hearings) — выступление главы Банка Англии и нескольких членов Комитета по денежно-кредитной политике в Парламенте Британии. Во время слушаний оглашаются отчеты по инфляции и финансовой стабильности, представители регулятора отвечают на вопросы членов Парламента. Обсуждаются новые...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

And the loss will hang around for a couple of years)

Whatever.

Let it hang around.

Well, don't dump it.

If you lose the money, you need it again, and it will keep on working. part of the work is done, time has been spent and waited for.

Renat Akhtyamov:

whatever.

Let it dangle.

Well, don't dump it.

If you flush it, you lose money and need it again, and here it will keep on working. part of the work has already been done, time has been spent and waited for.

by a rough estimate - no grail

Ognemiroff:

I'm guessing there's no grail to be had.

I already announced it today.

the fable is it.

even titanic is popping up ;)

You'll see, as long as you're in the red, I'll pull it out.

Renat Akhtyamov:

whatever.

Let it dangle.

Well, don't dump it.

if i dump it, it's still a waste of money and i need it again, and here it'll keep working. part of the work is done, time has been spent and waited.

You know, you can catch a hard up-trend. And make a very good profit. But after that, the brakes will only help you not to lose in a flat or bear market. That is, if you take yours and invest somewhere out of the market, and the percentage is as high as 95%. So that these 5% may be burned at other stages of the market and these 95% may give you a constant income: business, deposits (however ridiculous), direct investments (if one understands them and is lucky), rent... you know. You will constantly need fresh money so that you can speculate.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I already voiced it today.

the fable is it

even titanic is already popping up ;)

you'll see, as long as you're in the black, I'll pull it out.

the apogee goes on? 3 accounts?)

Ognemiroff:

(Does it go any further? 3 bills?)

3 is not enough.

let's say the maximum risk is 10%, to recover we need another 90

10 accounts, 10 strategies

trending, counter-trending.

not the floppy pips, please ;), it's going to get you in trouble anyway.

Renat Akhtyamov:

3 is not enough.

let's say 10% risk, to recover we need another 90

10 accounts, 10 strategies

trending, counter-trending.

Not the floppy pips, please ;), that's gonna get you in trouble anyway.

Your strata works on one account too. With the toppings, like you're doing. Multiples. Only until the first takeout, no rollbacks. Even worse if you're with locks. No matter how much you load, it won't help.

If you can get out of the drawdown now and increase equity on top, you better start withdrawing right away, and not raise the hamster to the slaughter.

Reason: