Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 204

moskitman:

Who did you get? How did you get?

How so?

You open this hedge online with 21 pairs of rings... If you open this hedge with 21 pairs and look, you think it is stationary, but I did the same as you, you just do not need to wait, it looks like this hedge was opened in 2013, that's all, you got a regular chart of some price that has neither a bottom nor a ceiling, I may use one pair or the other, it makes no difference.

There is no combination of currencies or anything else magic, it's all self-deception, the only thing that can give such a trade is a smaller drawdown if you find something normal to play for longer.

moskitman:

Who did you get? How did you get?

In what way?

I feel the search for a strategy hasn't bored you yet?

I myself don't trade only one pair, because if there are many pairs, they are harder to "break".

But it's not a portfolio, because the notion of portfolio has some mathematical meaning (cointegration, correlation, stationary series, huge risk and other mat...)

What a dream that took me 4 years to achieve!

I do not understand a lot of things, I was struck by how complicated it all is... trading profitably is like me flying into space... yes and no)

I'm off to watch a movie.

7Konstantin7:
You made a mistake, I repeat.
and I used the code to do the same thing as you, only no waiting, as if this hedge of 21 pairs was opened in 2013

Probably got it wrong here.

It's easy to check - open a ring on a clean demo. Once a day, you can check it and post Equity screenshots. I am attaching the equity indicator.

Files:
equity_v7.mq4  24 kb

moskitman:
You are mistaken, I repeat.

probably got it wrong here.

It's easy to check - open a ring on a clean demo. Once a day, you can look at it and post equity screenshots. I am attaching the equity indicator.

There is such an indicator, there can be no mistake, I opened any hedges I put a virtual indicator (with which I checked your ring) and compared it with the indicator Equity_v7.mq4 compared on M1 the readings are the same.

I don't understand how you can believe such fairy tales, it's strange, I think you are an experienced man and you have been in the market for a long time.

I may have made a mistake when entering pairs and buy-sell for I have a lot to write, but I don't think so, I can check again later, I'm going to rest for now.

moskitman:
What is the virtual indicator?

Everything is clear, it's the first class)

I can enter any currency pairs, any instruments, trade directions, lots, opening hours and look equity - the same as online, there are no magic combinations, I've told you a hundred times and described it, nobody understands me)

7Konstantin7:

I don't understand how anyone can believe such fairy tales, it's strange, an experienced person and a long time on the market.

What fairy tales? That the locke doesn't go anywhere?

7Konstantin7:
I may have made a mistake when entering pairs and buy-sell for I have a lot to write, but it is unlikely, I may check it again later, I'm going to have a rest now.

Check it out. Don't forget to report back.

In the meantime, rest, because yesterday you had eight goodbyes. )))

I'll post it here... I'll text you the indicator. I'll go...)

moskitman:

What fairy tales? That the lock doesn't go anywhere?

It's not like there's any stationarity here, it's an ordinary hedge with no bottom or ceiling, it doesn't smell like a lock.

I'm telling you there are no magic combinations, there will always be one tool obtained through the asshole) that's all we're inventing.

Reason: