Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 211

7Konstantin7:

... he promised to rub my nose in it that he was right, but he came up with +100500 reasons and never understood anything, ...

Now, where's the truth? It's in the measurement system. If you measure with a rubber ruler (this is money depending on the cost of the point), the result will be one, and if the points - another.
But you are also right. In your own way.

During "inhalation", when all pairs, without exception, go from the starting point - someone in the plus, and someone in the minus - they do it in EQUAL NUMBER OF POINTS. That's the constant I'm basing this on. Yes, of course, they start off by giving the market a head start on 21 spreads, but there is an advantage in that - I clearly know the threshold beyond which profits start and use that value.

i do not understand one thing - where is the money? i do not understand your entry and exit criteria

sooner or later, you need to open a position on a pair or pairs with a specific direction and certain volumes (individually), looking at the semicircles as an indicator (well, do not open 21 positions just to see - there are enough indicators), i.e. it should look like with Alexander or Joker, some pairs are chosen and some must give more plus than others minus

But the selection criteria should be - not a finger in the sky

moskitman:

During "breathing in", when all pairs, without exception, go from the starting point, some in plus and some in minus, they do so ON EQUAL NUMBER POINTS. That's the constant I'm basing this on. Yes, of course, they start out by giving the market a head start on 21 spreads, but there is an advantage in that - I clearly know the threshold beyond which profits start and use that value.

The point is this: at any given time the market is in an unimaginable number of states, both inhaling and exhaling, it doesn't care at what point in time we start watching it or what we take as a starting point - it's simply stupidly always balanced.

alexx_v:
here's the thing: at any given time the market is in an unimaginable number of states, both inhaling and exhaling, it doesn't care at what point in time we start watching it or what we take as a starting point - it's just stupidly always balanced
You want an experiment? Add a trailing stop to my piece of code, but not a simple one. Suppose it trawls even out of deficit and not in points, but say 60-75% of maximum. Then you'll surely understand what I've been so stubbornly omitting.

eh, 21 positions to open? that's crazy, but just for the sake of experimenting, let it be

ZS: no, that's not it.

moskitman:

I see what the truth is, I get it) if you look at it all as everyone is accustomed to what I have described, there is nothing new here and everything is correct.

You have a different kind of insight, I will try to understand what your enlightenment is, it's interesting, I understand the main thing about the points... I dont know how to use it, I don't really believe it's equal) because logically every currency has its own speed and so many things that can't be otherwise, what makes it unequal in different values, how can I guess and create such a hedge I cannot figure out) because there are thousands of combinations, countless, any of them are unequal, I should think) maybe I can use it.

I also wonder if they are equal in pips, because this equality has no ceiling or bottom, there can be no threshold, we don't know where they will go further in + or -, no limitation, it turns out guessing ... If you take any range (there are many variants of measurements) from the reference point, for example 65-75% of max-min, it cannot be correct, because any range has no limitations, we will catch stops, profit-stop ratio will not be in our favour, i.e. even the name of the constant is always equal to pips and it gives us nothing because this reference does not have limitations, it means we trade the unknown, we just do not trade the price chart but the chart in pips, it is the same but with complications.

7Konstantin7:

... I don't know how you can guess and create such a hedge) because there are thousands of combinations... innumerable in any case, any of them is not equal to anything, I have to think) maybe it will hit me too.

And you don't need to create a hedge. If you understand it, you may create a synthetic hedge and wait for the money. This is not the case. You have to be active in the market to bring equity to the market. Regular and unambiguously appropriate to the situation.

Yes, it will... in four years, if you don't ask leading questions.

Will you answer leading questions?

moskitman:

You don't need to create a hedge. The way you see it, you create a synthetic and wait for the dough. That is not the case. You need to take actions in the market to bring equity to the plus side. Regular and unambiguously appropriate to the situation.

Yes, it will... in four years, if you don't ask leading questions.

Will you answer leading questions?

If you create a hedge and wait for the money, not quite) you can do it, but how do you take profit?You may create several types of profits in one way or another, but you cannot do it at all. it turns out to be some kind of strategy, nothing new, I wasn't expecting dough by creating a hedge, I used all sorts of actions-situations and the like, it just didn't work out in 6 years.

Is your method applicable only to the ring? At the expense of equality... of a found pair combination and there's no other way?

I am interested) I thought it was like everyone else, it turns out you have a different way of thinking, I would like to understand your enlightenment, if I had sat at home on the market for another 4 years I would have shot myself, I will wait for questions).

7Konstantin7:

Interested) I thought it was like everyone else, but it turns out you have a different way of thinking, I would like to understand your enlightenment, if I had sat at home on the market for another 4 years I would have shot myself, I will wait for questions).

Truly! Faith is born out of suffering )

I, too, will watch with interest the process, if it takes place.

ratnasambhava:

Truly! Faith is born out of suffering )

I, too, will watch the process with interest, if it takes place.

Which is what? The process of articulating the essence of my trading system? Which took me four years to develop? One that's guaranteed to put equity in the black?

It won't.

Reason: