Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 201

alexx_v:

so why do you need it when you know it's useless, you don't need to incur extra costs when your profits come from other things

You may be taking the construction called the Ring too literally. You don't even have to open it. You have to agree - it's silly to go straight into a minus 21 spread.

A system where "this only trades this way and that only trades that way" is also a ring. What if you do not start at the same time? What if you don't close at the same time? What if you open the Ring and then track the behaviour of the positive and negative parts? (The "inhalation" and "exhalation" are revealed by the way) There are HUNDREDS of interesting things there!!!!

It's not for nothing that I asked about your goals TC. I thought maybe someone would want to take a loss in the flat than to take away in the trend at least. Or find something stable in the market at least...

And you're "Money"... Ugh...

Money is a reward. For inventing something new. Because the old one isn't bloated.

moskitman:

You may be taking the construction called the Ring too literally. You don't even have to open it. You have to agree - it's silly to go straight into a minus 21 spread.

A system where "this only trades this way and that only trades that way" is also a ring. What if you do not start at the same time? What if you don't close at the same time? What if you open the Ring and then track the behaviour of the positive and negative parts? (The "inhalation" and "exhalation" are revealed by the way) There are HUNDREDS of interesting things there!!!!

It's not for nothing that I asked about your goals TC. I thought someone might want to take a loss in the flat than to take away in the trend at least. Or find something stable in the market at least...

Money is a reward. For inventing something new. For the old isn't a bauble.

You can even see very interesting "tentacles" of the market in the triangle ))))

It made me cringe when I saw it...

I think, oh, boy!

moskitman:

There really isn't anything:

Here's a fresh start - what's to see here???

26/03/ one day )))))

moskitman:
What's more - I've just launched it. I have to debug in the demo - it's a cartoon. So I sit and stare whether it's doing what I want it to do or not.

i don't know what you're saying - as long as you don't have anything ((((

moskitman:
Sad, isn't it?

I don't know if you're sad or not. (everyone stays where they were(((()

moskitman:

It's not for nothing that I asked about your goals TC. I thought maybe someone would want to take a loss in the flat than to take away in the trend at least. Or find something stable in the market at least...

Money is a reward. For inventing something new. Because the old one's no dough.

no, seriously, you and i have been discussing all this for who knows how long, a ring is a ring, a set of financial tools is a set of financial tools, not a ring, but you can also call it a ring, though i don't know why

i.e. you trade certain currency pairs according to some criteria, the ring has nothing to do with it, the criteria are unclear, but if they allow you to make a real profit from all the many trades you make - I'm happy for you,
really

moskitman:

Yes, but the triangle covers a small part of the market. It is quite different when you put a Ring on the (almost) whole market: 7 currencies, each bought three times and sold three times...

The "inhalations" and "exhalations" appear - the spreads and returns of half-rings, regardless of the pairs they contain. You can play around with them too, by the way...

Moves appear in every trading session - all day long.

There appears a temptation to martingale 10 pairs that have suddenly gone down in only 15 minutes - it's these 10 pairs (all of them!) with a very high probability they are about to start rolling back.

Oops, I've already thrown out so many ideas, how accidentally I mustn't tell the final one )))) Four years. FOUR YEARS I thought how to have one constant and twenty one uncertainty to make exactly one constant work for me.

Well, it's just an idea, and I was thinking.....

And in triangle I went to all depot and no matter (if you need "dead", i.e. stable system).

And I liked your idea about opening it all. Indeed - first you have to cobble together a model, then try to collect statistics. Maybe..... For a demo - it's a long time, it's better automatically - i.e. a little more to remember the programming.

But it's tomorrow....

moskitman:

You may think that you can open orders by picking the most profitable out of 21 pairs only with smart consideration ... currencies and directions, I think you got it ... but this is utopia)

I think I understand your method. I recently communicated with a coder who traded the same way, but there were only 7 pairs and for several months he was even winning, but in the end the market punished him for everything.

I think I understand your method, I communicated with a coder recently, he traded the same way, only there were 7 pairs, for a few months he was even winning, but eventually the market punished him for the entire depot.

moskitman:
Be careful with 'not all'. There are three uncertainties, the sum of which is a constant. The constant is our friend, for it is the greatest rarity on the market.

Well, not a constant, let's say, but something akin to a constant in some area.

tara:

Well, not a constant, let's say, but something akin to a constant in some area.
Absolutely.
Reason: