Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 200

moskitman:
And don't spit in the well. Go fuck yourself now.

Not constructive.

7Konstantin7:

I have seen so much, now I am thinking correctly.

I do not know how the market will go and it is impossible to guess it , that is why it is all a game.

I have no test) I'm telling you not to cheat yourself.)

I'm going to rest...

You wrote a lot of good stuff and as I understand it - conscious. (highlighted)

And that's the main thing.

The main thing is to start dancing and working your way to Forex as a trader with IMs and RMs and not as a player with triangles, rings and other strategies.

moskitman:
And don't spit in the well. Go fuck yourself now.
It's traumatic, I can't live with myself now.)

Contender:
Not constructive.

But instructive.

_new-rena:

A lot of good stuff has been written and as I understand it - deliberate. (emphasis added)

And this is the main thing.

From here we have to start dancing and making our way to forex as a trader with MM and RM, not as a player of triangles, rings and other strategies.

I think this is the only thing left)

i already wrote-copied.

I have already written and copied, but my trading robot has a good head and my hands can generate earnings, i.e. if a trader has a good skill, he has it, no, i will develop myself in trading and not bother with any portfolios, robots and the like or else life will pass me by.

Here's a portfolio for you:

Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3X Shares (ticker FAS on NYSE), weight -0.5;

Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares (ticker FAZ on NYSE), weight -0.5.

Rebalance to target weights daily.

Whoever backtests with all nuances taken into account - well done ;)

UPD: Equity graph has about this view:

7Konstantin7:

I think this is the only thing left)

I already wrote-copied.

I think that only the hands and the head can bring income, that is, if a person is given to trade, then yes, no, I will slowly develop myself in trading, and not bother with any portfolios of robots and the like, or else life will pass by.

A 100% trade is ONLY either buy or ONLY sell as the TC standard. Get away from the downside. You have to write, because a man needs healthy nerves like air. Develop your mind and everything will work out.

moskitman:
To each his own. Triangles and rings are just means of avoiding attempts to predict future prices, nothing more or less. Trading them in their pure form is meaningless and even stupid: arbitrage will crash on execution delays, and this or that opening of multicurrency lots is in itself tantamount to opening opposite trades.

If so, güt. That's basically the point + locks are evil.

// That's the whole principle of trading - doughnuts.

moskitman:
To each his own. Triangles and rings are just ways to avoid trying to predict future prices, nothing more or less. Trading them in their pure form is meaningless and even silly: arbitrage will break on execution delays, and this or that opening of multicurrency lots is in itself tantamount to opening missing trades in the opposite direction.

So why do you need them if you know they are useless, why do you need extra expenses if your profit is coming from the other side?

However, as I noticed, then the need for price forecasting will return and this problem will be solved easily, but first you must learn to earn by one type of transaction, and constantly

)))

Reason: