Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 207

alexx_v:

Now Andryukha has an indicator, he'll save himself time

Yeah, if only...

If only your indicator could add and close trades on each of the pairs - it would be of no value, but only a multicurrency tester can do that, which the 4 has no...

Stells:

May I cut in to the conversation?

My understanding is that Andrey says that if you open 21 pairs, then

there will be no profit or loss in pips, no matter which pair goes where.

He does not talk about anything else.

There will be a difference in the currency of the deposit due to the different pip value of the different currencies and the loss on the spread.

Exactly on the difference in pip value you can make money, I think by closing the profitable pair and replacing it with another, less cheaper one that has gone the same way, let's say.

Did I get it right?

No. You can make money by playing the lot of positive and negative half-rings.

Hello, here we go ) Well, take Surgeon's virtual equity indicator and open virtual trades to the max, that's why he made it, to test all kinds of visual thoughts

Contender:

Konstantin, here's the thing: in order to get a "ring" the lots must be brought to the same volume in the currency of the deposit. And then you get almost a straight horizontal line, i.e. a multi-currency lot.

Apologies for the intrusion...

Piece of code above - at least do this simple operation. Open it and leave it.

moskitman:
No. You can earn money by playing with lots of positive and negative half-rings.

When you play with lots you form a synthetic with some parameters and you essentially trade it, in fact your ring is originally a synthetic with the inherent flotsam, trends, etc., of any financial instrument.

moskitman:

Sorry for the intrusion...

The piece of code above - at least do this uncomplicated operation. Open it and leave it.

I don't need it.

I've got a signal tied to the test, I'm watching it.

What exactly are you trying to prove to me, I don't understand. I have been dealing with multicurrency for the last couple of years, if you open everything with the same lot, it will be as Konstantin drew.

Andryukha, so you don't send me to the piece of code you posted above and make me open 21 deals and languidly wait for the results, I will draw for you an arbitrary piece of time equity of your ring and it will be like Kostya's, because it's synthetic with all that implies

Whew, made it in time, didn't send it ))

0.01 lot

0.1 lot

1 lot

ZS: you wanted people to sit and look at the equity of the ring for a year?)

alexx_v:

0.01 lot

0.1 lot

1 lot

ZS: and this is what you wanted people to sit and look at the equity of the ring for a year? beast )

No, it's too cruel!

:))

alexx_v:

0.01 lot

0.1 lot

1 lot

ZS: you wanted people to sit and look at the equity of the ring for a year?)

Sash, what are 23 short positions and 14 long positions?
Reason: