What makes an unsteady graph unsteady or why oil is oil? - page 14

FOXXXi писал(а) >>
Many people do not need the substance, but the need to push their ideas through, to suck them up, to savor them - no matter that they are delusional, but they are their own.
Yep, yep, yep, yep.) Where do you come from so clever? And others just show off, like I am so cool that they call him a sow mare! Without even getting to the bottom of the first one's words.

gorby777 писал(а) >>
I'm not good at higher mathematics (although I used to get straight A's). These processes must necessarily be interlinked, i.e. one develops along the other.
Correlated? Not obviously. For some reason the forum forgets about the existence of many timeframes in the market, and the older timeframe is not derived from the younger one, although it is related.

I wasn't talking about correlation. Although the timeframe has the right to exist. If only because there are 24 hours in a day and three sessions (stationary)
faa1947 >>:
Коррелированы? Не очевидно. На форуме почему-то забывают о существовании многих таймфреймов на рынкете, причем старший таймфрем не выводится из младшего, хотя и связан.

gorby777 писал(а) >>
I wasn't talking about correlation. Although the timeframe has a right to exist. If only because there are 24 hours in a day and three sessions (stationary)
Prival lamented about ticks, thinking they are a panacea. My perception is that each timeframe is a separate BP with its own characteristics. A wavelet decomposition is a frequency decomposition with allocation of the leading frequencies. They are different on each timeframe. But the higher frequencies, which we think of as noise, are the rudiments of the lower frequencies on which trading decisions are made.

That's how they work out how to process a price into a meter that can measure that price.
faa1947 >>:
Привал сокрушался о тиках, считая их панацеей. По моим преедставлениям каждый таймфрей - это отдельный ВР со своими характеристиками. Вейвлет разложение - это разложение на частоты с выделение ведущих частот. Они свои на каждом таймфрейме. Но более высокие частоты, которые мы считаем шумом, являются зачатками низких частот, на которых принимаются торговые решения.

Urain >>:

Советник не знает а вот тестер знает, а советник просто эксплуатирует это тестерное знание.

Советник просто ловит направление прорывного бара, те если скорость (величина тика) больше пороговой то включаеться система ловящая прорыв, получаеться раз бар будет большим(а тестр об этом знает зарание) то сначало идёт мощьный удар против движения тут включаеться ловушка и благополучно ловит профит на обратном движении, вот и вся арихметика, вот только в реале это не работает(много ложных прорывов).

Testing inside an M1 bar? Are there any people who seriously consider the results of such testing? Not in the MT platform!

C-4 >>:

Тестирование внутри бара M1? Не ужели есть люди которые серьезно рассматривают результаты такого тестирования? Только не в платформе MT!
Well, the M1 says that the accuracy of tick generation is no more than 25% and therefore it is profanity to use results that play on the insides of the M1.

C-4 >>:

Тестирование внутри бара M1? Не ужели есть люди которые серьезно рассматривают результаты такого тестирования? Только не в платформе MT!

Testing was done on H1 using "all ticks" method,

After 23 parameters were optimized the result won - it did not matter on what TF it was run (even on M1),

But after testing in real-time it turned out that the results differ dramatically,

And the breakdown with the lowering of the TF showed on M1 and showed where the stable profit in the tester comes from, irrespective of the period of optimisation and the testing area.

This is not the first year on the forum, guys, you can't be so obtuse.

Urain >>:
Ребята ну не первый же год на форуме, ну нельзя же так тупить.
Well, who checks pips on a tester?

Andrei01 >>:
Ну дык кто ж пипсовку проверяет на тестере?

Do you think that the tester, when optimising the parameters, will immediately display a banner [ PIPS COUNTER],

When you optimize 23 parameters, you can only determine where the profit comes from by looking at it in detail.

Instead of lecturing you should better understand what I wrote, because there are plenty of parrots here and very few thinking people.

Reason: