Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 197

YOUNGA:
Roman, be careful. I've been banned for this before - it's like advertising.

Thank you. I won't do it again...

moskitman:

Sash, you can't be serious... There is no money button in the terminal - I don't need to tell you that. But there is a buy and sell button. We are offered to choose which of them to push, and we repeatedly lose our money on pure psychology.

What do you consider to be the main criterion for a trading system?

Most people lose out on the spread.

moskitman:

WHAT do you consider the main criterion for a trading system?

I can speak for myself: the main thing is less fussing uselessly (remember about losing the spread!)

moskitman:

I like the way you think, but you're not specific - you don't know what you want from the TS.

More in terms of number of trades (with equal SL and TP, for example) or more profit on average with equal number of profit-losses? I don't think you care...

Who knows) I'm still in a search, so I can't give a definite answer, and no one can, we want it this way now and tomorrow it will be different...)
moskitman:
See, now you already want stability in a sea of market chaos... And to pay? Pay for stability in the market with what?

By stability I mean the withdrawal of more than a sinking, but it is unrealistic

moskitman:

Sash, you can't be serious... There is no money button in the terminal - I don't need to tell you that. But there is a buy and sell button. We are offered to choose which of them to push, and we repeatedly lose our money on pure psychology.

What do you consider to be the main criterion for a trading system?

The main criterion is money. If you don't have it, screw all the other criteria, or you may end up with VictorArt - God forbid!)

Andryukha, you'd better tell me - have you thought of something there, or have you thought of it and tried it out?

moskitman:
Well, then sit back and wait it out. Why play dumb?

Yo, I'm sorry. Didn't know you in charge today.

moskitman:

For real.

Made it up, tried it out, redoing it... )))

more on that point )))

moskitman:

For real.

Made it up, tried it out, redoing it... )))

)))

alexx_v:
more on that point )))

The word "realistically" is his assumption. ))

Reason: