Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 431

although, in fact, triangle splits show the phase of a particular currency pair in a triangle.

But it may well be that all three pairs will be in a flat phase and there won't be a decent output during the week.

That's why it's better to trade all possible market conditions at once.

although, in fact, the triangle splits and shows the phase of one or another currency pair in a triangle.

But it may well be that all three pairs will be in a flat phase and there won't be a decent output during the week.

That's why I have a sampling of 112 triangles of the major 8 currencies once an hour (you can do it more often - it is set in the parameters) and choose the most active at the moment, if any.

vladradon:

although, in fact, the triangle splits and shows the phase of one or another currency pair in a triangle.

That's why I have a sampling of 112 triangles of the major 8 currencies once per hour (may be more often - this is set in the parameters) and select the most active at the moment, if any.

Then it's essentially the right approach, to automatically find the most volatile option and trade it.

The robot is cumbersome, but it may have some potential.

I've decided a bit differently, to trade several market conditions at once. The robot is cumbersome, but it may have some potential.

I have a trading robot on 4 (MT4) written by me, of course, which is singlecurrency multicurrency - I call it so - it (if you run it on several pairs) controls itself - the number of trading pairs, the number of open orders, etc.. I will do something similar with the multi-currency one - I have a sample when forming triangles to form only with a given currency this week, I will try at least to make an exchange between owls of the same account.

У меня на 4-ке (МТ4) есть робот мной написанный, конечно, который одновалютный мультивалютник

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16006 - plug this in and the "single currency multicurrency" becomes a "multicurrency" in the MT5 tester, and you can also throw around currency stakes

MT4Orders
MT4Orders
  • www.mql5.com
Данная библиотека позволяет работать с ордерами в MQL5 (MT5-hedge) точно так же, как в MQL4. Т.е. ордерная языковая система (ОЯС) становится идентичной MQL4. При этом сохраняется возможность параллельно использовать MQL5-ордерную систему. В частности, стандартная MQL5-библиотека будет продолжать полноценно работать. Выбор между ордерными...

three different pairs - and even in a triangle - are of little use (to put it mildly) - equivalent to trading one pair - no certainty - where the total equity will crawl - :)

only if three pairs - it is 2 pairs and their cross - easy to check :) the graphs of a cross pair and a cross pair - give a 100% convergence

Aleksander:

pair crossover and cross pair charts - give a convergence of 100%

Did you start the branch with a 4 pair system of 7 majors, and have now switched to 2 pair and cross as more promising, or are you still using the old system?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I've decided a little differently, to trade several market states at once. The robot is cumbersome, but it may have potential.

How did you do? It's interesting to see the results of your trading robot)

Katerins:

How are you getting on? Interesting to see the results of your robot )

It's not clear yet, there are a couple of robot tests, but there's still a lot of work to do...

2-year test

So that's how it is so far. Unfortunately, the concept of phasing is not clearly visible here.

Reason: