Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 199

moskitman:

I can't. By "causal technicians". The equity turkey, bitch, starts drawing its curves all over again every MT run. Is there a normal one?

There is nothing remarkable there - equity rolls under the balance, moves back and forth occasionally, then its flight is interrupted by the trailing stop on equity at 75% of the maximum reached. This is on a triangle. I haven't written a full ring yet.

You should have said straight out - nothing to tell, nothing to show)

alexx_v:

You should have just said, "I won't tell you anything, I won't show you anything".)

Because there's nothing to show) That's what everyone says but not show, at least basic equity or monitoring. I sometimes show something, unlike some people) though I don't tell them because it's bullshit but they can't repeat my pictures, they just say super profitable) but there's no test) No proof, of course not obligatory, but then why start.

alexx_v:

You should have just said - I won't tell you anything, I won't show you anything )

And I said so straight away: "That would be stupid of me".

The very possibility of a 100% probability of making a basket of orders on the upside is a fucking mess. Compared to it, even the ability to make more profit in a trend than to lose in a flat pales in comparison.

7Konstantin7:

or monitoring

I have one, but we will have to wait a few months before drawing conclusions.

moskitman:

100% likely

There is no such thing as a probability. 100% is already deterministic.

7Konstantin7:

Because there's nothing to show) that's what everyone else is doing, at least basic equity or monitoring, I sometimes at least show something, unlike some people) although I don't tell them because it's all nonsense, but they can't repeat my pictures, they obviously can't show anything at all.

There really isn't anything:

Here's a fresh start - what's there to see?

Contender:

I have one, but we will have to wait a few months before drawing conclusions.

If you have a working algorithm, you have to take into account that you won't get enough of cents, you need a real deposit, most people don't have it and it's not wise to take chances.

moskitman:

There really isn't anything:

Here's a fresh start - what's to see here???

I just wanted to say don't kid yourselves, I have given 6 years of my life, of course I am not a teacher, but everyone is so sure and there are no tests, if there is a long-term online test, you can only assume that a person will make some profit in the end, even if there is a working algorithm, there is still a high risk of getting nothing, so it is complicated) so fuck forex.

moskitman:

There is no point in asking around. All the more reason for you. I have a good memory, Andrucha. I'm a "fairy tale motherfucker"...

You're the one who's been hurt.

TheXpert:
Yep ) the offended are the ones who are being taken advantage of.
Don't spit in the well. Go fuck yourself now.
Reason: