Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 209

I don't understand what the big deal) lock and lock, what lock are we talking about? You cannot achieve locality with lots only or with no lots at all in a hedge consisting of 21 pairs, how come? I'll get some equity without ceiling or the bottom and it will not affect some tool, if it had a really good lock-on stability I could think about it, but it does not exist in the world.

I gave the indicator that opens the lock and I could see the history of equity movements, so why bother opening it online? The same thing the indicator would do and save time, Andrey started to say as I expected +100500 reasons, although everything is in front of my eyes, As I said he does not close trades like he does not trade) although he may make such an indicator) my hopes would crash right away, i mean it's bullshit, we discussed a lot of 21 pairs and it does not even smell like it, equity is unlimited, I cited an example and not only me.

I opened those 21 orders with Andrey's code, let them wait a few days or a week, then I put those deals into the equity indicator that Andrey does not believe in and show no difference, I've shown since 2013 that the equity has been swinging at will.

How can locs be stationary and so on if they are not and can not be!

so let me remind you here is his lock... if it is a lock, the chart should be horizontal, if it is a lock-stationarity or something like that, then fine)

If they don't have a good basis for the system - entry and exit, then it's useless to catch anything by any means. If they have entry and exit points, they can use almost any trading method, in this case, as Andrey says, it's a lock-stationary one and all that, it's impossible here and never will be, be it 21 pairs or something like that.

the obvious things cannot be seen, everything is clear, everything is in front of your eyes, how else to explain it, it's just a piste)

7Konstantin7:

if it's a lock then the chart should be horizontal, if it's a lock-station or something like that then be my guest)

there are a lot of names on this kind of portfolio-lock, it's not real to make money !

as far as i have studied paired trading and realized the chart does not have to be horizontal !

BUT it has to be in a channel !

Kostya, could you post a screenshot of equity at the moment?

Stells:

as far as i have studied pair trading and i have realised that the chart does not have to be horizontal !

BUT it has to be in a channel !

You may as well take one pair, draw a channel on it and trade! The same thing you get from a hedge!

moskitman:
Kostya, could you post a screenshot of equity at the moment?

Ok) opened not long ago, the starting point will be highlighted with a vertical line

I'm off to do some business...)

7Konstantin7:

You may as well take one pair and draw a channel on it and trade! The same thing you get from a hedge!

But in your picture at the top of the page there's a curve in a channel!)

Stells:

But in your picture at the top of the page the curve in the channel seems to be ))

I'll tell you more - if you do NOT open a single trade, the equity line will not be flat, like the balance line above - you will get a super-mega channel))

Stells:

But in your picture at the top of the page the curve in the channel seems to be ))

You just said that like a child) what channel is there! It's an ordinary financial instrument, the same as any other pair, with you it's probably even more complicated, in 5 years you should understand a bit more about it)

I gave him the indicator to check his ring, he promised to tell me that he was right, but he has come up with 100,500 reasons and he still does not understand anything. He seems to know the truth but he is bending his opinion.

As a matter of fact, it is an ordinary hedge, there are innumerous of them, one can trade this ring or the other one, there is nothing special here, it turns out to be a synthetic tool, the same as trading in the same currency.

I do not understand why Andriy is so adamant about it, it's obvious!

I do not know why, after so many talks and proofs he will hold his ground.

I will laugh in half a year) the main thing is not to forget).

7Konstantin7:

I don't understand why Andrei is standing his ground so stubbornly, it's obvious! Even a fool would understand.

Well, Andrei is no fool! That's why he has difficulty understanding the simple things.
Reason: