Is martin so bad? Or do you have to know how to cook it? - page 5

Does it really work? Guys, I just don't know (c) oh

Lately, something strange has started to happen on this forum. )))

tol64:
Lately, something strange has started to happen on this forum. )))
Eh, it's been a long time since you've been on four. There is a special thread there. They teach how not to cum for a long time and at night to detach from the body and fly over the Kremlin without touching the trolleybus wires.

Mischek:
Uh, it's been a while since you've been on four. There's a special branch there. They teach how not to cum for a long time and how to separate from your body at night and fly over the Kremlin without hitting the trolleybus wires.
Could it be a virus? Bears, what to do? Are there any options? We have to save mankind immediately. Or do you suggest we just stock up on popcorn? )))

tol64:
Could it be some kind of virus? Bears, what to do? What are the options? We need to save humanity now. Or do you suggest we just stock up on popcorn? )))
It's the holidays.

Silent:
It's a holiday.
That's right. Summer's here. I hadn't noticed. I got caught up in a new project. :)

tol64:
That's right. Summer's here. I hadn't noticed. I got caught up in a new project. :)
There's a popular omen - martin for summer, locke for rain, championship for snow.

TheXpert:
Does it really work? Guys, I just don't know (c) oh
Of course it works. It just takes a lot of money. A lot. A lot and a lot and a lot. There's not that much money in the world yet.

Mischek:
Of course it works. But you need a lot of money. A lot. A lot and a lot and a lot. There's not that much money in the world yet.

There is in the world. The market does not.

When the market gets more money... that's when... just no one. Otherwise everyone will start waiting and then ruin everything.

Silent:

There is in the world. The market does not.

When the market gets more money... that's when... just no one. Otherwise everyone will start waiting and then ruin everything.

It will probably be the era of trillionaires. )))
Reason: