Where should the TC be placed?

Guys, it turned out to be a piece of cake. With my revised indicator it is quite realistic to chop 50 pips in a day.

And with low risk and almost guaranteed.

The question is: What to do with this miracle?

Sell it? No one will buy a pig in a poke. I am too lazy to sell it myself) even on pamm).

Here we are, as they say, sacks learned to sew, but no one).

Trouble ...

OnGoing:

The question is: Where to put this miracle?

Make it an advisor and let it chop.

that's the news... I'll take it in good hands.

OnGoing: Sell? No one will buy a pig in a poke. And you're too lazy to trade on your own) even on pamm)
It's a dead end.

OnGoing:

Trouble...

And it's not Friday yet :)

OnGoing:

The question is: Where to put this miracle?

Sell it? No one will buy a pig in a poke. And trade myself lazy) even on the pomme)

Ask Sanka (sanyooooook ) - he knows exactly what to do...:-))

PapaYozh:

Make it an advisor and let it chop.

Difficult, though possible. But then again, laziness((.

I'd rather teach a girl and put her at the computer, let her chop. And jobs are created and all are good).

But where to go, where to start? I also do not want to invest my own money... Site can certainly bang on, beautiful, all sorts of slogans "buy, do not regret it," but not serious somehow. Eh, honestly, just to share the joy more. But...

OnGoing:

Guys, it turned out to be a piece of cake. With my revised indicator it is quite realistic to chop 50 pips in a day.

And with low risk and almost guaranteed.

The question is: What to do with this miracle?

Sell it? No one will buy a pig in a poke. I am too lazy to sell it myself) even on pamm).

Here we are, as they say, sacks learned to sew, but no one).

Trouble...

Give it to Niroba, there's a chance he'll be off the forum for good ........

he's got screenomethophilia.

OnGoing:

With my refined turkey ...

What's the indicator about, in short?

Figar0:

What's the indicator about, in short?
It's an ordinary indicator, I only corrected it to make it easier to work. The principle itself turns out to be so simple, I'm surprised no one sees it.

OnGoing:
It's an ordinary turkey, I just corrected it to make it easier to work with. The principle itself turns out to be so simple, I'm surprised no one can see it.

Is it in the form of an Expert Advisor? Do you have a tester report?
Reason: