"New Neural" is an Open Source neural network engine project for the MetaTrader 5 platform. - page 63

Urain:

Give me an example of when it is difficult.

Let's see. You've changed a little bit the format of storage or data got confused and let's say instead of array size you get the bottom part of the duble, i.e. an array of huge size.

And in the xml you have the size wrapped in the tag

MetaDriver:

1. why not.

Because there is no universal base. That's just the three grids I remembered.

TheXpert:

Well, look. You slightly changed the storage format or the data got confused and let's say instead of the size of the array you get the bottom of the dubble, i.e. an array of huge size.

And in the xml you have the size wrapped in the tag

"changed the storage format a bit" sounds like changing xml to avi and not noticing it.

Any format change is handled by someone well versed in both formats, + when changing the format debugging and testing is inevitable.

So a little change in storage format can not be considered an argument.

About misplaced data (well store dubles and sunlongs together I discouraged and correct), to avoid misplacement write hash sum to verify the correctness of the read file, other options when the data can go astray do not foresee.

Thus, we have a storage format for a long-array with grid information:

[hash sum] [number of layers]

[layer type] [number of neurons]

further to the end of the file are ulongs that specify the binary table.

How to translate ulong into [64] boolean character array I have function ready.

TheXpert:

Because there is no universal base. That's only three grids I remembered.

I do not agree, but I will not argue now, I will answer later (a day or two), when the facts are in hand.

You'll try to bomb my theory at the same time :)

Urain:
Shit... Maybe I don't get it. Why do you have to make up your own pain in the ass?

TheXpert:
Man... Maybe I don't get it. Why do you have to make up your own pain in the ass?

You're not the only one who doesn't understand :)

Imho, the binary format is a shackle, chaining the data to the implementation, something you should get rid of as soon as possible in a competent design. Binary format is good for packing data. for example, in MT4 this is how data was stored. But it was reasonably done there to reduce the load on the network, and the writer/reader is an internal development.

And why bother with such an elaboration? So you can write your own editor for this formatting and have more problems with it? xml, json, or even ini would be more correct

Vladix:

You are not the only one in the crowd of misunderstood :)

Imho, binary format is the shackles chaining the data to the implementation, something you need to get rid of as soon as possible in a competent design. Binary format is good for packing data. for example, in MT4 this is how data was stored. But there it is reasonably done there to reduce the load on the network, and the writer/reader is an internal development.

And here there is no need to play around? In order to write your own editor for this format and have more problems with it? xml, json, or even ini would be more correct?

Suggest another realization, I'm not against it, let's discuss, compare, decide what is better.

So far I've seen one proposal in the branch (mine), the rest only say "and let's do xml, json, ini", but no one said how to implement all of this will load the grid.

Binary links table is quite simple to understand, go to the columns you get who to distribute, go to the rows you get from whom to receive (or vice versa, since the table is square, you only need to agree how to take it).

And as in other formats, it will be implemented, no one said anything.

Speak up.

At this rate, your children will agree on xml, and your grandchildren will begin to implement it.

Vote, or choose an elder.

Mischek:

At this rate, your children will agree on xml, and your grandchildren will begin to implement it.

Vote, or choose the most senior person .

What to vote if no alternative is proposed, I have a description of the general idea of the grid loading algorithm, the best format for storing this algorithm in the bin.

Other suggestions for loading algorithms haven't seen, saw only suggestions for storage format, but the storage format itself should be chosen based on the algorithm of loading, for one algorithm one format is more profitable for another.

There will be proposals for algorithms, there will be a substantive discussion of what is better and in what format is better to store.

Varum niimand arbaite?
Reason: