learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 393

Актер:
Good luck jumping on steam trains. Some people need only 5 or 10 years to understand. And some cannot get off the "needle" of seeking eternal freebies until they are old enough.

Maybe it's time to start working. Little by little? Eight years is quite a good time to reel in an understanding of yourself.

If you're a player, you know where the problems come from in this case. Players have a developed imagination and are usually very smart and savvy.

Unpredictable and impulsive - you can change tactics without much difficulty. Do not become rigid on one strategy. Normally you can work by the hour, e.g. just the opening of Europe. One hour of work in front of the monitor. Then you do other things.

Which markets and instruments do you like best?

tamagucci:

An hour at the monitor. Then there are other things to do.

In fact, since 2009. Did they tell you that in the dealer's course?

Актер:
Generally, since 2009. Did they tell you this at the dealer's course?

2009 + 3 years to play = 2012. 2012 + 8 years for not playing = 2020. If on your own. You can figure out what's going for you personally and what's not. Where the mistakes are, and they are always the same. One thing you do well, until you have one foot in the mistakes you know. You get flashbacks and losses again. Removing what doesn't go is a task that needs to be done, all the time. It takes work on yourself and preparation on a regular basis to be able to do the task. Working when there are no items completed before you sit down at the monitor = loss. No concentration and understanding of what you will do today and how, i.e. plan = loss.

One hour of work at the monitor. Then you do other things. => You don't need to open for this hour; this is also the result, and it's a plus.

Do you think this makes sense?

tamagucci:

Removing what doesn't go is a task that needs to be done, all the time.

Tell us better about your experience. What did you look for, what didn't you find.

Актер:
Tell me better about your experience. What you've been looking for, what you haven't found.

Nograil found ;)

For example:

Found that I used to be unable to exercise regularly for longer than 2-3 months, on a schedule and plan. Now there is good progress, although I constantly force myself.

Also, income outside of trading. A weighty point for me, one of the key ones.

These two things gave me a base. Confidence. Didn't have them before in the amount I needed. Since there were big losses, I went through them. Getting them in my head, yeah, working on it regularly. Not on the thoughts, I can't put them away, but working on controlling the condition. Trigger has arisen, I have points on what to do.

These are my cockroaches, part of it. You probably have your own.

Digging in myself and my actions is my developmental option. I select information for studying "for myself", I understand that I will not master another style. If I trade, I do it with a certain mindset, my mindset is #1 in the check-list. No spirit = no trading. In order not to start doing nonsense on the drive - you have a plan. There is a plan - it remains to be implemented, much less emotions.

This is important to me.

What about you?

tamagucci:

Didn't find the grail ;)

What about you?

Similarly. Only I don't trust trading (the game) to my own emotions any more. Therefore the searches in automated solutions, i.e. those which are amenable to formalization, were conducted. But alas, the flower of stone didn't come out. Therefore I can say with confidence - do not waste your time in life - it is the most valuable thing you have. Have you found an income outside of trading? Great, scale it up. Trust me, you will come to the realization that the time you spend with your monitor in a MetaTrader is a wasted resource, and a non-renewable one. So is it not better to spend it properly?

Актер:

Likewise. Except that I no longer trust trading (the game) to my own emotions. Therefore searches in automated solutions, i.e. amenable to formalization were carried out. But alas, the flower of stone did not come out. Therefore I can say with confidence - do not waste your time in life - it is the most valuable thing you have. Have you found an income outside of trading? Great, scale it up. Trust me, you will come to the realization that the time you spend with your monitor in a MetaTrader is a wasted resource, and a non-renewable one. So would it not be better to spend it properly?

That's what you (better you - I suggest) have nicely put forward.... :-)

shoved... :-)

tamagucci:

2009 + 3 years to play = 2012. 2012 + 8 years for not playing = 2020. If on your own. You can figure out what's going for you personally and what's not. Where the mistakes are, and they are always the same. One thing you do well, until you have one foot in the mistakes you know. You get flashbacks and losses again. Removing what doesn't go is a task that needs to be solved, all the time. It takes work on yourself and preparation on a regular basis to be able to do the task. Working when there are no items completed before you sit down at the monitor = loss. No concentration and understanding of what you will do today and how, i.e. plan = loss.

One hour of work at the monitor. Then you do other things. => You don't need to open for this hour; this is also the result, and it's a plus.

Do you think this makes sense?

on - those

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975/page392#comment_16874084

учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
  • www.mql5.com
Прошу селянскую партию писать сюда, а то тормозит очень ваша старая веточка...

Актер:

Likewise. Except that I no longer trust trading (the game) to my own emotions. Therefore searches in automated solutions, i.e. amenable to formalization were carried out. But alas, the flower of stone did not come out. Therefore I can say with confidence - do not waste your time in life - it is the most valuable thing you have. Have you found an income outside of trading? Great, scale it up. Trust me, you will come to the realization that the time you spend with your monitor in a MetaTrader is a wasted resource, and a non-renewable one. So, isn't it better to spend it properly?

We are on the MetaQuotes forum.

I have realized for myself what and how much itcosts me in trading. And it has become easier for me.

Automate, as an option, the search of appropriate things in the markets to implement my plans. Filter. And control the process.

And not to pin hopes on big profits from trading all the time. They will not happen. There will be exactly the amount that you are ready and able to make right now (at the stage that you are). Scaling up is, first of all, a question of your own growth as a person.

There are options to work for "firms". They provide capital, under you. People are selected for you, so that there is mutual understanding... and the effect of the work in such a team.
BUT there is more work before and after trading, much more than the trading itself. As the result of the work done, the preparation, the trading. When you finally understand everything on your own, you don't have to explain that it's not for you. You will leave on your own. You either leave or they leave you).

I have only once had such an experience, it did not come to capital management - I was not ready myself. The risk capital was provided out of my own pocket. I lacked it after trying to get rich before I joined such a company. And, most importantly, things were not brought to sufficient normality in my life.

It's interconnected. It's like this for me.

Reason: