Would anyone be willing to work in a group? - page 4

Uladzimir Izerski:

There was no talk of directorship on my part.

What is your role then?

Evgeny Belyaev:

What is your role then?

The unifier of the collective mind, if you like. The practice of my work has confirmed that the collective is a force, loners are at best doomed only to a secondary role.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A unifier of the collective mind if you like. The practice of my work has confirmed that the collective is the force, singles are at best doomed to play only a secondary role.

Oh no, loners are capable of a lot, in fact even in large projects the driving force is the few....

it's just that there's a style of programming a single guy who wants to write a very big project and writes only code generating functions.... - So it's a programming style where one person can do most things except for the author.

If a project has a few driving forces.... then the project is bound to succeed.)

How many topics like this have already happened...

You'll join my team for my project - there's a lot of work to be done - resources are welcome...

I need an analyst, a programmer, a designer, a manager...

Maybe it's just that the market is very big for one person - you can't keep track of everything.

Alexandr Andreev:

Oh no, loners can do a lot, in fact even in large projects the driving force is the few....

There is simply a programming style of a single person who wants to write a very large project and writes only code generating functions.... - well, not much can be understood except by the author - but it's a programming style where one can write a lot

Very cool idea! I agree 100%.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A unifier of the collective mind if you like. The practice of my work has confirmed that the collective is a force; singles are, at best, doomed to play only a secondary role.

The role of everyone in such a collective should be proportional to the company's output, although, as they say, there would be something to divide).

Nikolay Gaylis:

The role of everyone in such a team must be proportional to the company's output, although, as they say, there would be something to divide).

If there is no investment, there will be no return. In order to earn something, you have to invest something!

Uladzimir Izerski:

As you know, to make a handle for a hammer, the efforts of one craftsman are sufficient, but to make a more complex tool or mechanism, it is preferable to use the experience and capabilities of several craftsmen.

As they say, one man is not a soldier in the field.

Even ants and bees came before that))) Are we stupider than bees?

Are there people who would like to work in a group in the financial markets?

I want to warn you right away that this is not a study group, but a group for working together.

It may upset some people, but they should have at least 3 years of experience in the markets. My experience is more than 10 years.

Programming skills are welcome but not required.

In order not to get into a barrage of critics write in a personal if you hesitate. Specify your experience, abilities and capabilities.

Selection in the group for an interview. Or as a variant to put the problem in the public domain, accept the proposal for implementation, not brought to the proposal sift out. It is possible to include a ball system for quality. We will discuss it later.

We will work together on a contractual basis, remotely, without an office at this stage.

The choice is yours, ladies and gentlemen.

Apparently, you want to create a so-called "prop"? A group of traders who trade together.

Реter Konow:

Not cool, but real, the one who invests the buck is the one who earns. The boss is always alone. Democracy in capital management will not work.

Реter Konow:

agree

I don't like groupings either, I've had bad experiences and more than once

Thanks. Learned.

Now there are only two options, I can be a group leader, I can work alone, there is no other!

I am inclined to "work alone" as there is no way to clone myself, to trust and then blush it is not for me.

I can't understand it, as long as I live:

why people are like that, were they brought up that way or what?

Why cannot one be normal?

Reason: