I will write an advisor free of charge - page 2

yakton:

I downloaded it, I'll look at it during the day, I also wrote an EA based on mA at the time... and it also gave good results but only in one direction... the main trend helps it a lot, in the opposite direction it lags, although I tried to apply it to smaller periods... ...but I don't think it trades in the opposite direction either because of accidental or deliberate error...

Appealing to Mechanic:

If you do it, let me know so I don't have to do the same thing... and the result in the studio:)

Ok, I'll have a look at it this weekend and I'll let you know.

yakton:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an advisor. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.
How about this idea?https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/34476

Saw this message late... I was about to go to bed, so I couldn't get through it... from the posts I saw, it seemed like just an idea... maybe I'll read on, get the gist of it... but so far I haven't seen a strategy that can be used... i will try to reread it soon.... if there is a strategy, please be more specific....

Mechanic:
OK, I'll take a look at it this weekend, I'll let you know.

How'd it go? Will you do it? I looked at the code... The more I understand, ser-martynov did not come up with the strategy himself and therefore will not be able to help with the indicators. Di and I'm not sure if the strategy is profitable... I don't know if the strategy is profitable... I'm not so sure... at least it didn't lose... so i think it's a waste of time... although of course when there's nothing to do...

yakton:

Did you get a look at it? Will you do it? I looked at the code... I got depressed because of the abundance of indicators ... especially as I understand ser-martynov did not come up with the strategy himself and therefore can not help me with indicators. Di and I'm not sure if the strategy is profitable ... I don't know if the strategy is profitable... I'm not so sure... at least it didn't lose... so i think it's a waste of time... although of course when there's nothing to do...

I looked, tested the strategy is unprofitable, I talked to the author - he did not go on writing...

Hello

Who can help me write an EA without any indicators, bi-directional orders and pending orders. You attach the EA to the chart, you allow it to trade in a certain direction e.g. buy.

As long as you do not close it or reverse it, it will continue to trade buy.

The profit is fixed.

The market went in that direction profit worked. Timeframe is over - order triggered at the opening of the next timeframe. The lot is fixed profit too.

The market went in the wrong direction, then we are working on martingale. After a certain amount of points (you set it yourself) the lot is opened, multiplied by the coefficient after the end of the timeframe.

But there is a condition:

The market went the wrong way, passed a certain number of points, but the next order at the end of the time frame is not opened. The next order will be opened only after the 3rd bar and the order multiplied by the coefficient will be opened on the 4th bar. This condition should also work on the next order. The total profit for two orders is doubled. That is, if one order has 1, then two orders have 2, three orders have 3, and four orders have 5.

Additional parameters:

you set the total amount of orders. The Expert Advisor does not open more orders until the total profit is reached.

Total Stop Loss as a percentage of a deposit

On Friday, after 19:00, do not open orders.

Help create an EA!

Non-indicator! Works on pending orders from price. Set a lot, profit and stoploss in pips, the distance from the current price of a pending order in pips.

Trading method: at a given distance from the price two orders are placed in both directions with specified profit and stop-loss. When one of the orders triggers, for example on a buy. The price goes up, the profit remains in place, and the stop is pulled behind the price at the set distance and transfers the order to Breakeven. For sell the same principle is applied in the opposite direction. When the stop triggered, the next lot is placed by the martin, according to the multiplier, specified in the settings. And so on. If the price is below the profit level, but a stop loss is triggered in the break-even zone (for example, a sharp price change), the lot is exposed without a margin, i.e. the initial lot. In addition in the lot settings there are two types of percent of balance (growing) or constant.

Like nothing complicated.

Wanted?

Glosy:

Hello

Who can help me write an EA without any indicators, bi-directional orders and pending orders. You attach the EA to the chart, you allow it to trade in a certain direction e.g. buy.

As long as you do not close it or reverse it, it will continue to trade buy.

The profit is fixed.

The market went in that direction profit worked. Timeframe is over - order triggered at the opening of the next timeframe. The lot is fixed profit too.

The market went in the wrong direction, then we are working on martingale. After a certain amount of points (you set it yourself) the lot is opened, multiplied by the coefficient after the end of the timeframe.

But there is a condition:

The market went the wrong way, passed a certain number of points, but the next order at the end of the time frame is not opened. The next order will be opened only after the 3rd bar and the order multiplied by the coefficient will be opened on the 4th bar. This condition should also work on the next order. The total profit for two orders is doubled. That is, if one order has 1, then two orders have 2, three orders have 3, and four orders have 5.

Additional parameters:

you set the total amount of orders. The Expert Advisor does not open more orders until the total profit is reached.

Total Stop Loss as a percentage of a deposit

On Friday, after 19:00, do not open orders.

How does it fundamentally differ from other martingale ones?

sleptsoff:

Help create an EA!

Non-indicator! Works on pending orders from price. Set a lot, profit and stoploss in pips, the distance from the current price of a pending order in pips.

Trading method: at a given distance from the price two orders are placed in both directions with specified profit and stop-loss. When one of the orders triggers, for example on a buy. The price goes up, the profit remains in place, and the stop is pulled behind the price at the set distance and transfers the order to Breakeven. For sell the same principle is applied in the opposite direction. When the stop triggered, the next lot is placed by the martin, according to the multiplier, specified in the settings. And so on. If the price is below the profit level, but a stop loss is triggered in the break-even zone (for example, a sharp price change), the lot is exposed without a margin, i.e. the initial lot. In addition in the lot settings there are two types of percent of balance (growing) or constant.

Like nothing complicated.

Wanted?

martingale again... I am not against it, but it feels like there are no other options for the Expert Advisor apart from martingale.... I think the situation with this EA will be as follows... a strong move to one side, he will have a huge drawdown ... Good if it does not go bust, but I do not exclude that.

At the moment I have a few EAs in development, but for those who want to write a martingale I'm ready to do it and post it here, so those who want to team up can discuss the possibility of combining several martingales into one, and bring it to some kind of universality.
Reason: