What is a trend? - page 25

Uladzimir Izerski:

The spread must be at least twice as big as the real one in order to see a picture closer to the real trade from the tester.

Please run it with the new values if you do not mind and show it. In order to compare.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I may not have read somewhere, is this a trade secret?

I don't see any products

UPD

Or at least tell me which direction to go in

Also interested in the drawdowns: what do they add up to in such an owl? A section with a high frequency of trend change to a flat?

Ivan Butko:

Maybe I haven't read it somewhere, is it a trade secret?

I don't see any products

UPD

Or at least tell me which direction to go in

I haven't done anything yet. When I do, I'm not going to sell anything. They sell things that don't work, and no one is selling a typewriter.

I'm still looking for it myself, now I've found a mistake in the algorithm and at the same time figured out how to do it better.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I haven't done anything yet. When I do, I'm not going to sell anything. They sell things that don't work, and no one is selling a typewriter.

I'm still looking for it myself, now I've found a mistake in the algorithm, and at the same time figured out how to do it better.

Anyway, good for you.

So, operating with a trend and a flat makes sense

Ivan Butko:

And I also wonder about the drawdowns: what makes them add up in such an owl? Is it a high frequency of trend change to a flat?

It's still a dumb algorithm, it might as well drain. It's not the Grail yet.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

It's still a dumb algorithm, it might as well drain. As long as it's not the Grail.

And there's no need for the latter. Just to keep the drainage areas as far away as possible.

Ivan Butko:

Anyway, good for you.

So, operating with a trend and a flat makes sense

This is my understanding. If there is no way to separate them, then both should be traded.

Ivan Butko:

The latter is unnecessary. Just to keep the drainage areas as far away as possible.

Yes, you do. I know it can be done - I can feel it in my hands.

You may, @Ibragim Dzhanaev, you may and you will.

Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:
You may, Ibrahim, you may and you will. but make sure to create criteria for what you want and what you will consider a grail. otherwise everything is vague and unclear.

with respect.

Yes, I'm not very articulate. But you're a little wrong, no matter what I think the Grail is, I won't be able to adjust it to me, rather the opposite. My understanding of the Grail is not something static, it is constantly changing, but it is constant. I'm not thinking clearly...

The most important thing is simple, it is important to capture the essence.
Reason: