learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 390

Актер:
I'm telling you, Yuri, you're doing the wrong thing. You won't feel guilty about draining the last of your family's money, will you?

No need to shed a tear, my friend... For the quest for the Grail is a godly deed. Amen.

Colleagues - look at the move - 60 real pips in 2 mins on the pound, what could it be? What news? Is it because of Efremov? :-)

it's clearly some news - on the euro-bucks 63 - real pips in 3 min.

Yen also gained 50 pips in 3 min.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Colleagues - look at the move - 60 real pips in 2 mins on the pound, what could it be? What news? Is it because of Efremov? :-)

I want to read such news on the MQL5 site, not to look for the reason, why some instrument suddenly went up.

I don't need instant news, I would like to know what has caused the growth.

awsomdino:

I'd really like to read such news on the MQL5 site, and not look for why one instrument or another suddenly went up.

I don't need instant news, I'm interested in what caused the growth.

all day" EUCouncil of Ministers of Finance and Economy".

A collegial meeting - on days like this and the day before, reasonable people don't trade. General decision, no personal responsibility.

The "black swan" on the franc has not taught anyone anything ???

Alexander_K:

No need to shed a tear, my friend... For the quest for the Grail is a godly cause. Amen.

But don't blaspheme. And the search for eternal freebies, like the eternal engine, is more of a diagnosis these days.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Colleagues - take a look at the engine... what could it be?

The IMF stopped by to swap 5bn for Ukraine)

Актер:

There is no point in testing for more. It doesn't care about trends, no matter how long they are. On the contrary, the more movement the better.

The pivoting martin gets into such a situation, when it turned, and the price did not go there, it turned again, and the price did not go there again. And so on, until it loses. Have you traded on it on real account? Do you have any result?

Ivan_Invanov:

A pivoting martin gets into a situation where it turns around and the price doesn't go there, it turns around again and the price doesn't go there again. And so on until it loses. Have you traded on it on real account? Is there a result?

I am by no means saying that this strategy is completely disabled, of course, we need to find a balance between risk and profit. I wanted to know your result.

Ivan_Invanov:

I am by no means saying that it is a completely unworkable strategy, of course, you have to find a balance between risk and profit, and that is promising. I wanted to know your result.

On tests flip martins work slightly better than inward martins. On real there is no difference as flips lose on slippages.

Макс:

In tests, inverted martins perform slightly better than inward martins. On the real there is no difference as rollovers lose on slippage.

I think you are misguided in all the points you have made. Tests are too complicated a thing to talk about strategies there, there is an implementation of a strategy with specific parameters, only within that framework is it worth talking about, because parameters are different, very different can be tested in different ways. And slippage has no effect on anything. If slippage means anything to you, it's either a problem with your broker, or some ultra-short targets.
Reason: