learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 387

Макс:

You're scaring me.

Multiply 10,000 by 1.09 29 times.

That's right! He has a compound interest and he calculated it as a fix lot. If it was 37% monthly with reinvestment, it would be about 90 million for 29 months).

khorosh:

When using an EA to maximize the deposit is supposed to work with a small initial deposit (no more than 100$), do you really think I will give up if I lose such a small amount? In addition, when the profit of $100 will be removed, and further work of the Expert Advisor will not be carried out with my money. Profit of 100$ will be reached in 4.5 months.

Well yes, and when, say, after a year of a few tens of kilobucks you would have lost 50%, then of course you wouldn't be biting your nails, because you only lost 100 quid) as sung in the song "fancier... you called me...."))

Ps: Sorry, well, slipped my mind, I forgot that we are counting cents. Well divide by 100 (as in 90 million, the essence of the question does not change)

Yeah, and the big question is whether they'd let you build up a lot on a cent account as well, usually the maximum position volume is limited.

In general, "Oh, these storytellers ..."

Актер:

Anyway, "Oh, those storytellers..."

We were born to make a fairy tale come true...))

khorosh:

We were born to make a fairy tale come true...))

And, trust us, for any ultimatum,
(Good enough to give an empty answer!)

As long as I can remember, Yuri, you've always been doing the same thing - fitting monkeys into the story, using Kim's features) One thing I wonder is, don't you get bored yet? Don't you want to create anything new? I'm sick of looking at your tester pictures, sorry. And so, do not take it to heart, take care of your fiery motor)

Актер:
As long as I remember, Yuri, you have always done the same thing - adapt monkeys to history using Kim's function) One thing that surprises me is that you are not bored yet? Don't you want to create anything new? I 'm sick of looking at your tester pictures, sorry. And so, do not take it to heart, take care of your fiery motor)

It amazes me that even though you"hate to watch" . you look and you're drawn to this thread where it's all about monkeys. In fact, that's all you ever show up in this thread. Is that what it is? - Sadomasochism? ))))

khorosh:

It amazes me that even though you"hate to watch" . you look and you're drawn to this thread where it's all about monkeys. In fact, that's all you ever show up in this thread. Is that what it is? - Sadomasochism? ))))

I said at the beginning that I was coming in out of nostalgia. To read past posts, nothing more. But you will still be posting the same things 10 years from now and Roman will be getting ready for the real thing))

Актер:
I said at the beginning that I was coming in out of nostalgia. With a hoot to read past posts, nothing more. But you will still be posting the same things 10 years from now, while Roman will be getting ready for the real thing))

No, that's not the reason, you come here to assert yourself at the expense of criticism, of other people's work. Especially since martingale is a fertile ground for this. Here you can hone your tricks with impunity, how to bite your opponent more painfully or cause moral injury. But it does not work for me, I am too old to pay attention to such "fun" of youth).

khorosh:

Starting lot 0.01. For every 10,000, 0.01 is added.

cps

khorosh:

No, that's not the reason, you come here to assert yourself at the expense of criticism, of other people's work. Especially since martingale is a fertile ground for this. Here you can hone your tricks with impunity, how to bite your opponent more painfully or cause moral injury. But it does not work for me, I am too old to pay attention to such "fun" of youth).

Yuri, no offense if you didn't understand my message at first, I was disappointed in this hoax again as usual, read the posts in the first thread, reveling in their naivety, and then shared my thoughts here with everyone. And here you are caught in the heat of the moment) but also I think on the point as you are misleading newbies by showing them nothing and falsely reassuring them. So draw your own conclusions.
Reason: