Quantum analysis Duca - page 25

Alexander_K:

You should not make fun of Uncle Borea.

The Heisenberg uncertainty principle is one of the fundamental tenets of quantum mechanics, along with the Schrödinger equation. These two things are mutually complementary, but independent. That is, certain classes of problems are solved by only one of them.

If one solves a problem only on the basis of the uncertainty principle, this solution is complete.

Especially, Uncle Borya says the right things about proper time of quantum-mechanical system. Correct marking of time scale is the basis of the Grail construction. And he's being attacked like lions.... Nothing is new under the moon... Ugh.

Let him go on and show the Grail with a detailed description and formulas. We will give him a standing ovation.

Alexander, Uncle Borja has turned out to be just another phony salesman.

Let's split up.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Then put the source code out there.

EgorKim:

Finally!

And you can buy them cheaply?

All business conversations via email. Let's not clog up the branch.

transcendreamer:

Planck's constant I hope is involved?

Is the quantum Cramer-Rao inequality satisfied?

Planck's constant is involved.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Oh, now I see)))))))
This is coming from a man who is asking $65 for a trivial display of two charts in one window. Take a walk, Tolya...

And some analyst was there, drawing quantum channels in the dc... weren't you?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
And some analyst was there, drawing quantum channels in the dc... weren't you?
It's quite possible that you've seen my material. Depends on what year it was. My publications on the subject were the first in RU.

Alexander_K:

You should not make fun of Uncle Borea.

The Heisenberg uncertainty principle is one of the fundamental tenets of quantum mechanics, along with the Schrödinger equation. These two things are mutually complementary, but independent. That is, certain classes of problems are solved by only one of them.

If one solves a problem only on the basis of the uncertainty principle, this solution is complete.

Especially, Uncle Borya says the right things about proper time of quantum-mechanical system. Correct marking of time scale is the basis of the Grail construction. And he's being attacked like lions.... Nothing is new under the moon... Ugh.

Let him go on and show the Grail with a detailed description and formulas. We will give him a standing ovation.

I thought I'd never see it on the forum. How's the system with the new channel formula working?

I see two problems so far:

1. If you take the price at a uniform time interval (M1 let's say), then the price change is not uniform per unit of time.

2. If we take the price change uniformly by n points, then the time is not uniform. (How then can the speed be uniform, I do not know).

In the second case, the law of the root of t is not easy to apply.

One thing I can say is that price and time are rigidly connected and analysis of one without the other does not give anything.

Ideally it would be good to have the same increment in one unit of time. But how?

ABOUT QUANTUM CHANNELS

Gentlemen Quantum Channelists and their haters!

Isn't it time, my friends, for us to take a swing at quantum, you know, our channels?

The first and, in my opinion, the most important thing that emerges from Duk's theory is that prices move in channels.

This is no longer an empirical observation first made by Dow, but a scientific fact. Prices move through channels and only through channels and nothing else.

Fact two. The channel width and channel slope are related to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. In physics, it is formulated as follows: it is impossible to measure precisely both coordinate of quantum particle and its momentum simultaneously. And this uncorrectable error is the embodiment of the true unpredictability of our world.

Consequently, if we determine the price precisely, we do not know where it will move, up or down. And if we measure the speed of the price movement (the slope of the channel), we do not know where the price will be inside this channel.

The second option is just fine, as we will know the slope of the channel, while we will not be able to predict how the price will behave inside it. This is a reasonable price, because we are more interested in the fact of price growth, not in the trajectory it will follow.

Investors with a hundred dollars may disagree, because it is important for them how the price will go up, because the feast of life may continue without them after a small pullback. Well, there is no perfection in this world, although there is a consolation: you will have to build channels narrow enough, according to the available deposit. And constantly monitor the market situation, reacting promptly to its changes.

To be continued...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I see two problems so far:

1. If you take the price at a uniform time interval (M1 let's say), then the price change is not uniform per unit of time.

2. If we take the price change uniformly by n points, the time is not uniform. (How then can the speed be uniform, I do not know).

In the second case, the law of the root of t is not easy to apply.

One thing I can say is that price and time are tightly linked and analysis of one without the other yields nothing.

Ideally, it would be good to have the same increment in one unit of time. But how?

Eugene, it is impossible.

Suppose the time unit is a month.

The price went up by 10 points and passed 100 points in the previous month.

All we have to do is to gain 90 pips up.

---

However, I did an analysis of your version a long time ago.

What can I say?

You can get that.

You need a long enough time frame, divide the candlestick into 3 meaningful parts and find the average value of each of them.

Try it, you might be interested in the results.

Reason: