:-)

no. the problems, not the dc's, I trust them,

I'm not talking about DC.

Актер:
And I don't mean DC.
I don't understand...

Roman Shiredchenko:
I don't get it...
Wait a bit, Yuri will draw you a picture, but he'll look at the right side of the story), but don't trust him, let him carry his gold ones to the field of miracles and plant them himself.

Актер:
Wait a bit, Yuri will draw you, but he will look at the right sideways on history), but do not believe him, let him carry his own gold to the field of miracles and plant it.

No, that's another topic I'm dealing with. It's where the overturned marts are made. The account is alive. i'm looking at the history here - look at the 60 degree angle of elevation there..... i'll send you a picture....

so i'm making a robot now - i'll post it here with recommendations.... there's a live one - sharpened to widen the spread (lost there) and everything else.

Next was the withdrawal of dough - and a flat line until 2019.

here's the lift

New expert with moderate drawdown and moderate profit. Entry without indicator. Initial lot 0.05. 0.01 lot is added for every 2000 deposit growth. Test from 01.01.2018.

khorosh:

New expert with moderate drawdown and moderate profit. Entry without indicator. Initial lot 0.05. 0.01 lot is added for every 2000 deposit growth. Test from 01.01.2018.

How much can you sell the script for?

Gin2020:

If he could sell the script, he wouldn't be sitting here :-)

Gin2020:

I'm telling you, Yuri, you're doing a bad job. Wouldn't you feel bad about draining the last of your family's money later?

Актер:
I'm telling you, Yuri, you're doing a bad job. Then you won't feel guilty about draining the last of your family's money?

I am a lone wolf with no family. All the children have families of their own. Great-grandchildren are due soon. I am investing such sums in forex that I don't mind losing them. My savings are not going down, on the contrary, they are growing, though not as fast as I would like them to. That's why I do not stop working on creating stable and highly profitable Expert Advisors. I am not selling my EAs to anyone, so I cannot be guilty of losing other people's deposits. So your arguments about conscience are at least irrelevant).

Reason: