learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 430

Актер:

Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for yourself. If I have ever experimented on real money, I have done so only for paltry sums, because it is not my prerogative to feed the dealer. But I pity the patients here.

And if you answer my question correctly, then you will at least confirm/not confirm your qualifications

what is the price action that the price trader is trying to achieve (what is he trying to build)?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, that's right.

Even the demo is good enough for testing.

but I've been using cents, it's funnier.

The interesting thing is, everyone here has such a cents-virtual life. With real life on hold for the future. Now more local mummies come out of dusty cupboards and will feel sorry for me and teach me how to earn money properly, although they are a complete zero and all they have - a virtual pill of happiness in the head. Well, come on, get out, let's all get a diagnosis.

Renat Akhtyamov:

and if you also answer my question correctly, you will at least confirm/not confirm your qualifications

What does the price action of a price trader achieve (what does it build)?

Why on earth would you examine me, you'd better tell me. And ask yourself if I should have.

Актер:

Why on earth would you examine me, you'd better tell me. And ask yourself if I should have.

I don't have to.

you have arrogance and you seem to have nothing else and 100% will never have, because you couldn't figure it out

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, I don't.

It's just that you've got an attitude and apparently nothing else.

;)

Consider it whatever you want, who are you to get me to change your mind. You're sick, you better think about it.

Актер:

Think whatever you want, who are you to make me change your mind. You're sick, you'd better think about it.

I used to look sick ;))))

I used to be a forex fanatic.

I'm sure there's not another one.

there is a lot in the trash, it's a pity ;)

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I used to look sick ;))))

I used to do forex very fanatically

I'm sure there is no other, but it's all in the past, I only have and use one system and I'm sure there can't be another.

there is a lot in the trash, it's a bit of a pity ;)

;)

There are many more systems waiting for you in the bin, trust me, including this one, if you don't stop and look around.

Актер:

There are many more systems waiting for you in the basket, believe me, including this one, if you don't stop and look around.

i don't need more, what i have is enough

i read, i advise, i don't write any programs

There in the correspondence above you wrote about some M5

Well, the timeframe does not play a role in the strategy, just for visualisation purposes

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't need more, what I have is enough

As a wise man once said "this too shall pass". All traders develop this way, in waves, like charts. You rest for half a year and then you get a slump, and then you get a wrong move and it goes round again. I've been there, I know.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

As a wise man once said "this too shall pass". All traders develop this way, in waves, like charts. You rest for half a year, like you've found it, then it goes downhill, you say something is wrong, and then it goes round and round again. Been there, done that.

That's what I've been working on - how to beat the slump.

it's a pity i haven't been in forex since i first started, because this is the main topic, the rest is just useless bollocks.

so ....

Reason: