learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 187

I think a fixed lot in a martin is a market that is simultaneously no bigger than a constant (for example 0,1), you can relate a share of capital to the entire capital for a certain time period

YOUNGA:
I think the fixed lot in martin is in the market simultaneously not more than a constant (for example 0,1), you can relate the share of capital to the entire capital for a certain time interval

It doesn't make any sense. Explain in more detail...

Flew past a hundred - flight was normal. Clear exit (optimised parameters half a year ago in two, two and a half years) on the take (green lines and arrows), start and end of the rollover cycle with exit to profit (red vertical lines):

Roman.:

It doesn't make any sense. Explain more...

If you are interested of course, for example you have a start lot = 0.1, when you want to double the strategy in the tester again open 0.1 lot, if you open in the opposite direction - also -0.1 (ie the entire base strategy is the sum of strategies equal to the number of martingale shares)

YOUNGA:

If you are interested of course, for example, you have in the martin start lot = 0.1, when you want to double the strategy in the tester again open 0.1 lot, if you open in the opposite direction - also -0.1 (ie the whole strategy is the sum of base strategies equal to the number of martingale shares)

Then we need a significant pullback at opening the next averaging in the illan (reversal - in martin) of the instrument price to take a profit of the whole order stack.

This is what I have implemented variants of flips/averaging for optimization in the tester:

extern int VAR_MM = 0;            // используемый вариант MM в соотв-ии:
                                  // 0 = множитель с числами ФИБО; 
                                  // 1 - по Илану в соответствие с LotExponent 
                                  // 2 - классический мартин - удвоение предыдущего объема
                                  // 3 - мн по ар-ой прогрессии 
                                  // 4 - мартин по схеме домножения пред-предыдущего объёма на 2, т.е. 1,2,3,4,6,8,12,16,24,32

In the picture above, the exp is working according to option 4.

Not in this case, not the strategy of pumping - I thus want to assess the profitability of the strategy - if you work out 0.1 lot from 10000$ - this is one return, if after 32 entries of 0.1 (3.2 lots / 10000$) is a different return (I hate myself that I can not convey such a primitive idea)

YOUNGA:
Not in this case, not the strategy of pumping - I thus want to assess the profitability of the strategy - if you work out 0.1 lot from 10000$ - this is one return, if after 32 entries of 0.1 (3.2 lots / 10000$) is a different return (I hate myself that I can not convey such a primitive idea)
Give me an example in pictures, please.

for example a fixed lot 0,1 started with 10000

lot variable but started from 0,1 (20% of capital) with start-up capital 500$

obviously with the same number of trades different profitability

YOUNGA:

for example a fixed lot 0,1 started with 10000

lot variable but started with 0.1 (20% of capital) with a start-up capital of $500

obviously with the same number of trades different returns

I see what you mean. I mean how do you imagine adding or averaging with a constant lot in order to get a series of orders to profit with ILAN or MARTIN?

Or is it a different strategy not related to flips/diversions as in ilan-martin?

I've downloaded something here that seems to be on the subject...

I won't be able to find it in the rubble later.

Files:
Reason: