learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 403

Актер:

..... Everyone who sits here and supports this industry is blindsided and cannot see further than their own noses. I truly pity them, for they are doomed to eternal search for freebies.

Almost everyone who sits here is on the prowl

and it's not a fact that they're not working

the rest are already in trade or in the factory

***! Read the beginning of the thread and it brings tears to my eyes. The Avalanche breakout system, the Ilana's are still first, by the way they made it to the 20's. Damn greeks, they hampered long position trading. How long ago that was.

Vitaliy Medvedev:
It brings tears to my eyes. The Avalanche breach system, the Ilans are still the first, by the way, to make it to the '20s.
Expect sequel sequels, Episode 3, 4, 5 etc.

While the ships sail across the universe, the villagers will continue to look for ways to make 50 quid without too much effort.

By the way, I've been thinking, the villagers' branch has been pretty damn useful. I think it's the best thing that's ever happened on this forum in all time.

It was not for nothing that after her almost all the old timers disappeared from the radar, for they were disappointed with the villagers in their search for the flower of stone. And what a heat wave it had been before her. Matemat, Mishek, Leonid, Swinosaurs and others. Where are they all? It blew out right after the villagers' first branch, check it out.

Актер:
By the way, I've been thinking, the villagers' branch has been pretty damn useful. I think it's the best thing that's ever happened on this forum in all time.

It was not for nothing that after her almost all the old timers disappeared from the radar, for they were disappointed with the villagers in their search for the flower of stone. And what a heat wave it had been before her. Matemat, Mishek, Leonid, Swinosaurs and others. Where are they all? Blown away just after the villagers' first branch, check it out.
I'll get back to you in a bit...

Актер:
By the way, I've been thinking, the village branch has been a hell of a help. I think it's the best thing that's ever happened on this forum.

It was not for nothing that after her almost all the old timers disappeared from the radar, for they were disappointed with the villagers in their search for the flower of stone. And what a heat wave it had been before her. Matemat, Mishek, Leonid, Swinosaurs and others. Where are they all? It blew out right after the villagers' first branch, check it out.

Well, it certainly wasn't the branch.

It just didn't work out.

it's no laughing matter to solve a problem the whole world hasn't been able to solve for 50 years

I wouldn't talk about some imaginary 5% of successful traders

there will only be one winner.

One alone, the only one in the whole world

Актер:

Leonid?! Isn't he the one who wrote the clever scalping posts? The one with the sunglasses, the...

Vitaliy Medvedev:
Leonid?! Isn't he the one who's been writing clever scalping posts? The one with the glasses, the...
No, he was drawing pictures of futures spreads, with a Winnie the Pooh avatar. I think Roma wanted to take a course from him, but he disappeared too.

Актер:
No, he was drawing pictures of futures spreads, with a Winnie the Pooh avatar. I think Roma wanted to take a course from him), but he disappeared too.
In general, all the nicknames are familiar, but I do not remember who wrote about what. I am, by the way raduga5409. I wrote a little, but read everything. If you google my nickname, you will find many ancient forums.

Актер:
No, he was drawing pictures of futures spreads, with a vinnie the pooh ava. Roma wanted to take a course from him), but he disappeared too.

left to trade on the CME - he and I traded there together and were in the black. Years closed 15-25% 2013-2016. Traded calendar spreads in commodity markets. It was interesting.

Amounts (with me) were relatively small from $5,000.00 was the entry ticket. Now BKS have made $10,000.00 + show $6m in assets or have a frfs1.0 certificate - cheeky...

I've written in the posts above, I'll explain the merits later.

Reason: