Light martingale expert - gives good results (expert code attached) - page 4

Sart:
Look at the slightly tweaked EA - it now does not open a trade cycle if Tencansan == Kijansan. Fulfilment of this condition is considered by Ishimoku to be a good equilibrium condition. Where the price will move further is difficult to say, so it is better to wait until the equilibrium is not broken. Do not pay attention to the other changes for the time being. I am preparing to enter the trading cycle, taking into account the fulfillment of all conditions by Ishimoku.

Regards - S.D.

I downloaded it, but the compilation gives out 3 errors, if it's not hard to give me the compiled file

sirius:
Sart:
Look at the slightly tweaked EA - it now does not open a trade cycle if Tencansan == Kijansan. Fulfilment of this condition is considered as a good equilibrium condition according to Ishimoku. Where the price will move further is difficult to say, so it is better to wait until the equilibrium is not broken. Do not pay attention to the other changes for the time being. I am preparing to enter the trading cycle taking into account the fulfillment of all the conditions of Ishimoku.

Regards - S.D.

I have downloaded it, but I get 3 errors during compilation.
I don't know what kind of errors you have. If you want a ready program, please, just run it on H4 charts.

Regards - S.D.
Files:
ish.ex4  21 kb

Sart:
If you know, could you please tell me what are the conditions for the "number of orders per day" at Alpari? They are very hard to reach, at least I am not good at communicating with them on line.

Regards - S.D.

In Alpari the limit for microforex is 100 orders per day and not per day, but for the total number of orders established. And where would you get so much money to open so many positions, do you have them? Or is it purely a theoretical question?

Valmars:
Sart:
If you know, could you please tell me what are the conditions for the "number of orders per day" at Alpari? They are very hard to reach, at least I am not good at communicating with them on line.

Regards - S.D.

In Alpari the limit for microforex is 100 orders per day and not per day, but for the total number of orders established. And where would you get so much money to open so many positions, do you have them? Or is it just a theoretical question?
I do not understand you, sorry. What does it mean "limit 100 orders, and not per day, but per total number established". I.e. the total number of orders (open and pending) on the account must not exceed 100 ? And if I set limits in batches, and then delete and re-open these batches how should I consider in this case?

Or maybe you are saying that there is no need to worry about it, because Alpari is providing so many orders that you do not even have enough money to use the provided facilities...I am serious - I have never even thought about the possibility to limit the number of orders before...

And yet, it would be logical to imagine that there would be a limit on the number of orders simultaneously hanging in an account - because the trading server keeps records of all orders, and there are always smart guys who are ready to generate orders in the millions...

Regards - Svetlana D...

If you don't mind, could you tell me where I can find out more about microforex parameters....

Sart:
The Expert Advisor shown in the attached file was written by me based on the Victorian one.
I've been trading NZDUSD 4H for a fortnight with an initial account size of 2000.00 . This instrument was chosen because of the small margin.
The average profit is $40 per day.
It works very well on the flat.
This Expert Advisor has the ability to interact with another Expert Advisor using Magic.
It would be good to organize the support by another expert in case of unsuccessful entering of the first expert into a prolonged slight pulling trend.... - can someone give me an idea?
This Expert Advisor uses codes of well-known programmers on this forum - the links to them have been saved.

Despite the prevailing negative attitude towards martingale, for poor trader with a deposit of at least $ 400-500, this program can ABSOLUTELY risk-free bring $ 10 a day, provided:
DC provides the initial lot of 0.01 of the standard 100 000, step change 0.01 lot, leverage 100.

And having 10 dollars per day, it is possible to provide oneself with coffee and a bun and to continue working relatively calmly.

At the same time I am attaching a modified version of the program (Ihs.mq4). There will be warnings at compilation - don't pay attention to them.

I emphasize - absolutely no risk!

Regards - S.D.

The expert is really nice

But the martingale works until the first sharp no-return spurt or curry trend

I used this Expert Advisor, although it worked for 7 months on EUR from 1999.01.01.

i.e. if you see - feel more reversals quite - you can take a chance

If you supply the system with a correct choice of the large trend direction, for example MN1 W1

it is quite possible, with a manual choice of direction

for example in the 2006 - 2007 trends which have probably already turned

put only buy as the main priority - not without sell of course - as a priority

YuraZ:
Sart:
The Expert Advisor shown in the attached file was written by me based on Victoria.
I've been trading NZDUSD 4H for a fortnight with an initial account size of 2000.00 . This instrument was chosen because of the small margin.
This Expert Advisor has the ability to interact with another Expert Advisor using Magic.
It would be good to organize the support by another expert in case of unsuccessful entering of the first expert into a prolonged slight pulling trend.... - can someone give me an idea?
This Expert Advisor uses codes of well-known programmers on this forum - the links to them have been saved.

Despite the prevailing negative attitude towards martingale, for poor trader with a deposit of at least $ 400-500, this program can ABSOLUTELY risk-free bring $ 10 a day, provided:
DC provides the initial lot of 0.01 of the standard 100 000, step change 0.01 lot, leverage 100.

And having 10 dollars per day, it is possible to provide oneself with coffee and a bun and to continue working relatively calmly.

At the same time I am attaching a modified version of the program (Ihs.mq4). There will be warnings at compilation - don't pay attention to them.

Regards - S.D.

The expert is really nice

I used this Expert Advisor, although it worked for 7 months on EUR from 1999.01.01.

If you supply the system with a correct choice of the large trend direction, for example MN1 W1

put only buy as the main priority - not without sell of course - as a priority

Make it a rule to withdraw the profit every three months, leaving the amount of the initial deposit in the account. And then you see,

By the time the moment comes when you go bankrupt (and apparently this moment comes to any trader), you have already made a profit,

and you don't feel sorry for the remainder of the original deposit. However, I have to say, I've never really traded myself before, as it turns out

a lot of very interesting things in the "pre-trading" process itself. ....

As Barishpolz wrote: "So, the third brokerage company quietly disappeared, taking with it my hard-earned 2 000. 00. But I have no complaints,

I withdrew 5000.00 during last year and deposited 1000.00 cumulatively".

Respectfully - S.D.

Sart:
YuraZ:
Sart:
The EA shown in the attached file was written by me based on Victoria.
I had it hanging around the clock for a fortnight on NZDUSD 4H, initial account size 2000.00 . This instrument was chosen because of the small margin.

Regards - S.D.

The Expert Advisor is really nice

put only buy as the main priority - not without sell of course - as the priority

Make it a rule to withdraw the profit every three months, leaving the amount of the initial deposit in the account. And then you see,

By the time the moment comes when you go bankrupt (and apparently this moment comes to any trader), you have already made a profit,

and you don't feel sorry for the remainder of the original deposit. However, I have to say, I've never really traded myself before, as it turns out

As Barishpolz wrote: "So, the third brokerage company quietly disappeared, taking with it my hard-earned 2 000. 00. But I have no complaints,

Respectfully - S.D.

YOU have touched on a very important and correct subject!

we are all used to thinking that with 1999 01 01 till the current day it should EMPLOYE profits

you should use Expert Advisors to take profits - but nobody has done it yet

i use real EAs in trading, but i prefer to manage their activity

i.e. i use my knowledge, i give a direction

i used a simple dumb expert that only buys on GBPJPY.

who's just a grabber.

I took it off somewhere close to a reversal :-) before everything started to fall apart.

i got a bit nervous on the chinese fall, but i did not take off the bai

i managed to keep the micro drawdown at least 50% of the deposit

i manually widened the distance between the orders

came to an optimal 50 pips from order to order on the pair

here is the reversal

W1

YuraZ:
Sart:
YuraZ:
Sart:
The EA shown in the attached file was written by me based on Victoria.
I had it hanging around the clock for a fortnight on NZDUSD 4H, initial account size 2000.00 . This instrument was chosen because of the small margin.

Regards - S.D.

put only buy as the main priority - not without sell of course - as the priority

Make it a rule to withdraw the cash every three months, leaving the amount of the initial deposit in the account. And then you see,

By the time the moment comes to go bankrupt (and apparently this moment comes to any trader), you have already made a profit,

Respectfully - S.D.

YOU have touched on a very important and correct subject!

we are all used to thinking that with 1999 01 01 till the current day it should EMPLOYE profits

who's just a grabber.

I took it off somewhere close to a reversal :-) before everything started to fall apart.

here is the reversal

W1

I have to be honest: "Chinese fall", monthly and weekly charts are all still chinese to me. I, as a beginner, am more inclined towards mathematical analysis of the current situation...

Regards - S.D.

Sart:
YuraZ:
Sart:
YuraZ:
Sart:
The Expert Advisor shown in the attached file was written by me based on Victoria.
I had it for a fortnight on NZDUSD 4H, initial account size 2000.00 . This instrument was chosen because of the small margin.

Regards - S.D.

Make it a rule to withdraw the cash every three months, leaving the amount of the initial deposit in the account. And then you see,

By the time the moment comes to go bankrupt (and apparently this moment comes to any trader), you have already made a profit,

As Barispolz wrote: "So, the third brokerage company quietly disappeared, taking with it my hard-earned 2 000. 00. But I have no complaints,

Respectfully - S.D.

You raised a very important and right topic!

who's just a grabber.

there was a reversal

W1

I have to be honest: "Chinese fall", monthly and weekly charts are all still chinese to me. I, as a beginner, am more inclined towards mathematical analysis of the current situation...

Regards - S.D.

but in any case the mate analysis is based on something

in your Expert Advisor the basis of direction finding

Tenkansen   =iIchimoku(Symbol(),TimeFrame,9,26,52,MODE_TENKANSEN,0);
   Kijunsen    =iIchimoku(Symbol(),TimeFrame,9,26,52,MODE_KIJUNSEN, 0);
   if (Tenkansen > Kijunsen) TradeDirection = +1; else TradeDirection = -1;
if ( TradeDirection == +1 )
   Comment(" НАПРВЛЕНИЕ торговли ВВЕРХ ");
else
   Comment(" НАПРВЛЕНИЕ торговли ВНИЗ  ");

there's not much mat analysis here - there's a great Ichimoku indicator

but the order management is great! - But again, this is more of a mechanics than a mathematical analysis.

martingale is a strict adherence to the rules,

what kind of analysis is there ?

we go up 20 pips, if we hit SELL, we put another SELL LIMIT

it went down, another 20 pips up, again a SELL LIMIT order

If on a fall on higher timeframes we place a BAY, i.e. if we have made a mistake in the direction, we have crashed

so all the mate analysis is in Ichimoku

but you wrote it well!

i think that if you trade on one chart without looking at the other - most likely it will not be the best.

i don't make them identify the trend in my EAs - this is my job

their task is to take profits and go back to the market after getting directions from the above ( from the higher GRAFICS )

go higher on the indicators to sell - buy low on small charts

best regards

YuraZ:
Sart:
YuraZ:
Sart:
YuraZ:
Sart:
I had it for a fortnight on NZDUSD 4H, initial account size 2000.00 . This instrument was chosen because of the small margin.

Regards - S.D.

Respectfully - S.D.

You raised a very important and correct point!

who's just a grabber.

there was a reversal

W1

Let me be honest: "Chinese fall", monthly and weekly charts - for me it's all still Chinese. I, as a beginner, am more inclined towards mathematical analysis of the current situation...

Regards - S.D.

but in any case the mate analysis is based on something

in your Expert Advisor the basis of direction finding

Tenkansen   =iIchimoku(Symbol(),TimeFrame,9,26,52,MODE_TENKANSEN,0);
   Kijunsen    =iIchimoku(Symbol(),TimeFrame,9,26,52,MODE_KIJUNSEN, 0);
   if (Tenkansen > Kijunsen) TradeDirection = +1; else TradeDirection = -1;
if ( TradeDirection == +1 )
   Comment(" НАПРВЛЕНИЕ торговли ВВЕРХ ");
else
   Comment(" НАПРВЛЕНИЕ торговли ВНИЗ  ");

there's not much mat analysis here - there's a great Ichimoku indicator

but the order management is great! - But again, this is more of a mechanics than a mathematical analysis.

martingale is a strict adherence to the rules,

what kind of analysis is there ?

we go up 20 pips, if we hit SELL, we put another SELL LIMIT

it went down, another 20 pips up, again a SELL LIMIT order

If on a fall on higher timeframes we place a BAY, i.e. if we have made a mistake in the direction, we have crashed

so all the mate analysis is in Ichimoku

but you wrote it well!

i think that if you trade on one chart without looking at the other - most likely it will not be the best.

i don't make them identify the trend in my EAs - this is my job

their task is to take profits and go back to the market after getting directions from the above ( from the higher GRAFICS )

go higher on the indicators to sell - buy low on small charts

best regards

Yes, I must have said it out loud. A few words about Ishimoku, now that you mention it. I was surfing the Internet the other day and I came across an English-language website

dedicated exclusively to the Ishimoku. I made a translation of a basic article by the author of this site for myself. If you want to know it, please look it up at your leisure.

And, lest there be misunderstandings, one more note - note that the EA is written based on Victoria, i.e. order management in that vein,

I don't know if it was their invention or maybe they took it from somewhere else.

Regards - S.D.
Files:
Reason: