learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 266

here is a variant of doubling the deposit in two days

wwddaaaaaa

here's thesecond option, also in two days

dffdsssaaas

here's the theory of the system -

For practical Forex trading:<br / translate="no"> if AUDUSD is rising, and USDCAD and USDJPY are falling, GBPUSD and EURUSD should not be "sold" as a minimum, and at maximum get ready to open a "buy".
If AUDUSD and USDCAD stand still, and GBPUSD and EURUSD are growing, it means that this growth is short-lived and at the next growth peak you should close buy deals on GBPUSD and EURUSD, because this growth is not the beginning of a short-term trend, but a flute. And according to the rules of working on the flute at the peak of growth of GBPUSD and EURUSD (fractal up), we can open a deal in the opposite direction (Stop-loss is 5-7 points above this fractal up + confirmation that AUDUSD began to fall, and USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY will grow
the ideal situation for error-free opening of deals in GBPUSD and EURUSD and taking not less than 40-50 pips in each of the allied currency pairs during the trading session - breakdown of resistance (support) levels by all currency pairs, namely, AUDUSD to one side and USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY to the opposite side.
all currency pairs are moving from level to level of resistance or support. A breakout of a resistance level (a) triggers a move towards a resistance level (b). Failure to break through the resistance level (b) leads to a stop and pullback of the currency pair from the level (b) to the level (a).
the breakdown of at least two currency pairs following their first level and following their second level is an indication that GBPUSD and EURUSD will also break through their second levels and will move from their second level to third levels of resistance or support.
The movement of currency pairs on the forex market is not synchronous and simultaneous. One of the three following currency pairs starts the movement first: USDJPY, AUDUSD or USDCAD.
A trader has time to correctly open trades on GBPUSD and EURUSD (in one direction) and on USDCHF (in the opposite direction), because 5 minutes or more elapse from the start of USDJPY, AUDUSD and USDCAD BEFORE your main working pairs - GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDCHF - start.

here's a preview

fddsssd

eesssddsaa

SSDAAWW

trading history

let's try it on the real ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Files:
torgi.zip  19 kb

Learn how to make money. 1 trade in minus and that was due to signal delay

trora:

Learn how to make money. 1 trade in minus and that was because of signal delay

If you really want us to learn, you should have posted the strategy here, as a previous colleague did). Otherwise, you are better off in this thread:

For those who like to measure ... achievements)))

trora:

Learn how to make money. 1 trade in minus and that was because of the signal delay

Nice!!!

trora:

Learn how to make money. 1 trade in minus and that was due to signal delay

One deal closed in the red, and the rest are waiting in the drawdown, until they come out in the black? They may not even be in the black :)

evillive:

One closed at a loss, and the rest are waiting in the black until they are in the black? They may not even make it :)
I do not see a drawdown there. When someone succeeds, they go straight to the acid. It's like a climax.

Sta2066:
You don't see any slack there. What do you mean, when someone succeeds, he goes straight to the acid. It's like a climax.

Max. of means - 35,28% and it is for 24 hours... I also "succeeded", 5 months, then lost money (demo), and all because of the uncontrolled drawdown. I lost three accounts especially, there is no profit in letting unprofitable positions accumulate in the hope that they will come out, the drawdown is always growing faster than the profit.

I don't know how to get rich that way, I get very rich.

i had a real account for 8 days 500% drawdowns almost none, i traded without sleeping or eating) the first 5 days i got almost 200%, i traded whole lots) the broker gave me a 100 ue bonus for that

you need a stable trading method that everyone is looking for and can't find. you should not gamble and may lose your trousers

7Konstantin7:

I don't know how to get rich that way, I get very rich.

i had a 500% drawdown within 8 days, i was trading without sleeping or eating) the first 5 days i got almost 200%, i traded whole lots) the broker gave me a 100$ bonus for that

you need a stable trading method that everyone is looking for and can't find. you should not gamble and may lose your trousers

I agree of course. 35% marginal drawdown, but it's within our means. You can see for yourself where it was. That's probably why the sharpe is small, but it's still positive. And at least it's not the picture from the tester.

Sta2066:
I agree of course . I agree of course. 35% is the maximal drawdown, but it is within our means. I agree of course. 35% is the limit, but it is affordable. You see where it is. I have seen it and the sharpening is small, but it's still positive. At least it's not a picture from the tester.

If it always worked that way, as a rule, in such a trade you would be left with nothing, if only to withdraw and spend on something real, but the point is, then in the future you'll still lose and not a little, if you trade that way

i managed to get a good result when i was down and i had no idea: i wouldn't trade like that.

i got away from that kind of freakishness, as it will never bring profit, i'm looking for stability)

But it's nice to have a nice picture from the real deal)

Reason: