learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 262

Roman, do not think that Ukraine got bored, our prices have been like in Europe for 12 years, but wages are the same as they were, in Poland food is cheaper than here ... So, "villagers" are surviving the best they can.

BeerGod:
Roman, do not think that Ukraine got bored, our prices have been like in Europe for 12 years, but wages are the same as they were, in Poland food is cheaper than here ... So, "villagers" are surviving the best they can.

OK - I got it. I will write - I will write.... the situation.

To hell with politics, how are your robots doing? I've got this.

саBeerGod:

To hell with politics, how are your robots doing? I've got this.

♪ I go to bed ...... ♪

http://www.1tv.ru/sprojects_edition/si5685/fi27651

at

BeerGod:

The "Na" is a federal subject, Ukraine is not, so please don't have any imperial ambitions and no hard feelings) Let's look at things objectively.

P.S. to the Caucasus, to Kamchatka, to Sakhalin. But to Ukraine.

Go to the Cote d'Azur, the Seychelles, the Bahamas, Alaska at the very least :).

paukas:

The Cote d'Azur, the Seychelles, the Bahamas, Alaska at the very least :)

Fuckyou and fuck you). Ukraine is trying to teach us the Russian language - when в and when to.

The literary norm of the modern Russian language: in Ukraine, from Ukraine.

"In 1993 at the demand of the Government of Ukraine the variants to Ukraine (and accordingly from Ukraine) should have been recognized as normative. Thus, in the opinion of the Ukrainian government the etymological connection of the constructions to Ukraine and to the outskirts, which did not suit it, was broken. Ukraine as if received the linguistic confirmation of its status of the sovereign state, because the names of states and not regions are formed in the Russian tradition with the preposition in (in) and from..." (Graudina L. K.) (Graudina L. K., Itskovich V. A., Katlinskaya L. P. Grammatical correctness of Russian speech. Moscow: Nauka, 2001. С. 69).
However, the literary norm of the Russian language, according to which one should speak and write in Ukraine, is a result of the historical development of language over several centuries. The combination of prepositions in and on with certain words is explained exclusively by tradition. Cf.: at school, at institute, at pharmacy, at department, but: at factory, at post office, at resort, at warehouse etc. The literary norm cannot change overnight because of any political process.

Sepulca:
The literary norm of the modern Russian language: in Ukraine, from Ukraine.

"In 1993 at the demand of the Government of Ukraine the variants to Ukraine (and accordingly from Ukraine) should have been recognized as normative. Thus, in the opinion of the Ukrainian government the etymological connection of the constructions to Ukraine and to the outskirts, which did not suit it, was broken. Ukraine as if received the linguistic confirmation of its status of the sovereign state, because the names of states and not regions are formed in the Russian tradition with the preposition in (in) and from..." (Graudina L. K.) (Graudina L. K., Itskovich V. A., Katlinskaya L. P. Grammatical correctness of Russian speech. Moscow: Nauka, 2001. С. 69).
However, the literary norm of the Russian language, according to which one should speak and write in Ukraine, is a result of the historical development of language over several centuries. The combination of prepositions in and on with certain words is explained exclusively by tradition. Cf.: at school, at institute, at pharmacy, at department, but: at factory, at post office, at resort, at warehouse etc. The literary norm cannot change overnight because of any political process.
Thank you, informative.
Reason: