learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 268

>>

Father Christmas did his best with the presents :D

I don't hear Roman) Usually he writes before and on New Year's Eve and after)

It's probably the mead's fault)

I haven't had a drop since the summer) I'm going on a binge this summer, probably again in the south

7Konstantin7:

I don't hear Roman) Usually he writes before and on New Year's Eve and after)

It's probably the mead's fault)

I haven't had a drop since the summer) I'm going on a binge this summer, probably again in the south

Hi, Kostya! Happy New Year! Good luck bidding on the margin!!!!!
Yes... :-) I'm healing... :-)

Roman.:
Hello, Kostyan! Happy New Year! Good luck bidding on the margin!!!!!
Yes... :-) I'm cured... :-)

Happy New Year) and good profits to you)

elmucon:

here is a variant of doubling the deposit in two days

here's thesecond option, also in two days.

This is just luck, and just a doubling. I have the same exact probability calculation based on the law of this reality, which so far no one has been able to break, well, of course increase the deposit in 2 times and 4500 (four thousand five hundred) times in two days - this is a little different things.

P.S. in real life of course so will not succeed (with a hundred quid), because the leverage will decrease, although with 10 quid can and get something similar.)))

P.P.S. With this method it is impossible to lose, even theoretically, because there will be a ready-made solution for ANY market behaviour, with a probability of profit >=50%.

_CaHeK_:

It's only luck, and only doubling. I have the same exact probability calculation based on the law of this reality, which so far no one has been able to break, well, of course increase the deposit in 2 times and 4500 (four thousand five hundred) times in two days - this is a little different things.

P.S. in real life, of course this is not possible (with hundreds of quid), because the leverage will decrease, although with 10 quid and maybe get something similar.)))

P.P.S. With this method it is impossible to lose even theoretically, because on ANY market behavior there will be a ready-made solution, with a probability of profit >=50%.

Come on, don't be stodgy - lay out your strategy and we'll criticise). Two days is not proof of that, don't you agree?

khorosh:
Come on, don't be stingy - lay out your strategy and we'll critique it). Agree, two days is not a proof.

The principle of the strategy is stated above, for the inattentive I repeat "with this method it is impossible to lose even theoretically, because for ANY market behaviour there will be a ready solution, with probability of profit >=50%", criticize.

_CaHeK_:

Nothing like this has ever happened before, every transaction is made on the basis of a full calculation of all possible scenarios and choosing the best one, so it makes no difference which period is taken into account.

Give me some examples of the options.

khorosh:
Give examples of variants of development of events.

Can't figure it out yourself, OK, I'll list)))))

in trend - 1. sell 2. buy

in a flat - 1. sell 2. buy

i think they have not invented anything else))).

Reason: