learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 263

evillive:

I wonder if it is as good in real time as in the tester.

Unfortunately it will only be possible to see this after processing on an online demo account.

Guys, this is the situation . I'll post my avalanche battle robot with optimised parameters today or tomorrow. The maxima have been updated. Both branch llanes and avalanches are working.

OPTIMARTIMUS is me.

Happy New Year!!! New Year's present for villagers. Universal lot calculation function for EAs using different types of martingale.

double GetSizeLot(int op=0, double startLot=0.01) {
 double lot;
 double SummLotBuy  = GetAmountLotFromOpenPos("0", OP_BUY, MagicNumber);//Функция KimIV
 double SummLotSell = GetAmountLotFromOpenPos("0", OP_SELL, MagicNumber);//Функция KimIV 
 double SummLot     = SummLotBuy-SummLotSell;
 SummLot = NormalizeDouble(SummLot,2);

if(NumberOfPositions("0", -1, MagicNumber)<1)//Функция KimIV 
   {
    lot = startLot;
   }   
if(NumberOfPositions("0", -1, MagicNumber)>0 &&
   (NumberOfPositions("0", OP_BUY, MagicNumber)<1 || 
    NumberOfPositions("0", OP_SELL, MagicNumber)<1))
  {
   if(op==GetTypeLastOpenPos("0", MagicNumber))//Функция KimIV 
     {
      lot = NormalizeDouble(LotExponent*GetLotLastPos("0", -1, MagicNumber),2);
     }
   if(op!=GetTypeLastOpenPos("0", MagicNumber))
     {
      lot = NormalizeDouble(LotExponent*MathAbs(SummLot),2);
     }
//LotExponent-коэффициент наращивания лота,GetLotLastPos()-Функция KimIV

}
if(NumberOfPositions("0", OP_BUY, MagicNumber)>0 && 
   NumberOfPositions("0", OP_SELL, MagicNumber)>0)
  {
   if(SummLot!=0)
     {
      lot = NormalizeDouble(LotExponent*MathAbs(SummLot),2);
     }
   if(SummLot==0)
     {
      lot = NormalizeDouble(LotExponent*GetLotLastPos("0", -1, MagicNumber),2);  
     }
  }  
 return(lot);   
}

khorosh:

Happy New Year!!! New Year's present for villagers. Universal function of lot calculation for Expert Advisors using different types of martingale.

With this approach of code writing at 2-3 thousand lines the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester will be buried - sadly... :(

P.S. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year "villagers")

TarasBY:

With this approach to code writing at 2-3k lines the EA in the tester will bury itself - sad... :(

P.S. Happy New Year!

You are suffering from gigantomania, dear boy. ) Besides, I don't test on ticks, all my EAs work at M15 open prices and higher.

Guys - I am posting my battle exp on the coup avalanche for the euro and the pound. For the yen I will post it later - the formula for calculating the dynamic channel for flips is different there - it is calculated according to APR (it depends on volatility). All parameter values have been optimized for two years since June of this year. Plane options have been selected. The pictures are being drawn at the moment, the trading is not only on these robots:

L

The down moves are withdrawals.

Input indicator courtesy of Joo.

His DoublePlus ecp, posted in this thread - also trades on my accounts.

Files:
experts.zip  104 kb
vodvv.zip  10 kb

A great programmer for selecting flat-parameter values.
Files:
3d1v8.zip  2101 kb

Happy New Year to all you guys. I wish you good health and success in trading on margin!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Reason: