learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 265

Another grailer... :DDD

the test is ridiculous) here everyone knows that the tester to use pointless

You may be right, but you don't know how to do it.

I don't know how to do it, I cannot do it that way, but I am sure I already know how to do it.

Why do you want to prove something? I will tell you why you showed the test and you stand firm.

Most likely, you are just selling it.

Yes he has 16 ticks per minute simulated at 25% quality! On the Real it is 100% guaranteed to drain with delays, slippages, requotes and errors! Will be cured at once!

Happy New Year to all dear ones, health and real profits!

All the villagers are gone; in 2011, work was boiling), in 2012 it was so-so, and this year it all went out, because everyone has understood that such trading does not lead to anything but a hobby.

Only a few people trade in that style, Roman is the most active in the thread

borilunad:

Yes he has 16 ticks per minute simulated at 25% quality! On the Real it's 100% guaranteed to drain with delays, slippages, requotes and errors! Will be cured at once!

Happy New Year to all dear, health and real profits!

It makes no sense to test by ticks in the tester, even if the quality is 100%, and in general any test on the history no matter what method is more or less a fitting

Happy New Year) Time to go to bed)

The algorithm works the same whether in the tester or in real life, the only difference is the floating spread.

khorosh:
There are only three options. Buy, sell or wait. Does he choose the best one among them? Or is he so smart that he can predict the collapse of the Tokyo Stock Exchange or a tsunami in Thailand, for example?

Well actually there are only two options, and he predicts only the most probable FOREX market behavior, which will include the collapse of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the tsunami in Thailand and in general any event in this reality, which will affect the price.

borilunad:

Yes he has 16 ticks per minute simulated at 25% quality! On the Real it is 100% guaranteed to drain with delays, slippages, requotes and errors! Will be cured at once!

Happy New Year to all dear ones, health and real profits!

If the ticks in the tester are filtered properly (and I think there can't be any other way), then there may be as many of them as possible - the result will always be the same, if the algorithm is correct, i.e., as its author wanted.
P.S. Moreover, more than 90% of order openings occur on different bars.

_CaHeK_:
If ticks in the tester are filtered properly (and I think it cannot be any other way), there may be as many of them as possible - the result will always be the same, if the algorithm is correct, i.e. as the maker intended.
P.S., moreover, more than 90% of ticks are on different bars.
Bet on MicroReal, then you will see for yourself!

borilunad:
I have not yet finished writing the program, of course, it has not been trained yet.

I wrote above that the program is not yet finished and of course not trained, but I checked the opening of orders manually according to the algorithm, on the real - no difference, no heaps of requotes, no large slippages.

_CaHeK_:

I wrote above that the program is not yet fully written and of course not trained, but I checked the order openings manually using the algorithm, on the real - no difference, not a lot of requotes or large slippages.
"Don't say goop till you've jumped over!" and "Chickens are counted in the fall!"
Reason: