learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 260

Roman.:

+ long-awaited pullback on AUDNZD...

As a continuation of the theme here - robot closing buy orders - in profit!

But without my manual order...

:-)

And after that, who's to say that a smeared entry point upwards doesn't rule + on a possible pullback from THOSE price levels?

It's a gift!

A well-optimised helper would have had enough of such a pullback...

In fact, this is not out of the question:

Oh, brothers, villagers? Can't everyone take a bounce back?

It's a little early, I see... I'm going to post a New Year's present myself... Respect to TarasBy -he was the first one to give us a present this year.

Roman.:

Oh, brothers, villagers? Can't everyone stand the no-bounce?

I understand, it's too early. I'll post my own present for New Year... Respect to TarasBy - he was the first one to give this year.

My owls are doing fine on the eu. I should run it on several currencies, but I'm still not going to do it. However I used to do it on USDCAD and USDJPY. The profit is a little bit lower, but they are working fine in the tester since 2009.

khorosh:

My owls are working fine on the Jew. I should run it on several currencies, but I am still not able to do it. I adjusted it on USDCAD and USDJPY somehow. The profit is a little bit lower, but they are working fine in the tester since 2009.

Great!!! Ah... presents for the New Year :-)

r772ra:
Great!!! Ah... presents for the New Year, there will be :-)

On my deathbed maybe I'll post it).

On my deathbed maybe I'll post it).

Who's got a glass of water?))) Get in line)))

khorosh:

My owls are working fine on the eu. I should run it on several currencies, but I am still not able to do it. I adjusted it on USDCAD and USDJPY somehow. The profit is a little bit lower, but they are working fine in the tester since 2009.

I see. I use reverse ones on USDJPY - I refused reverse ones. After the New Year I will try again, just in case...

Ah-ah-ah-ah. Worried a year ago ... :-)

Bidding rules!

Eurovent guys rule!

There was a real business with an annual yield of 50%, but in our country, if you are not an official you cannot work for yourself, they will bore you and suck all the money out. That's why it's like this).

It's the same as the real thing.

I'm going back to the Maidan).

>
Reason: