learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 261

BeerGod:

There was a real business with an annual yield of 50%, but in our country, if you are not an official you cannot work for yourself, they will bore you and suck all the money out. That's why it's like this).

It's the same as the real thing.

I'm going back to the Maidan).

The outskirts... not the fucking "V". My brother lives there - I'll ask him.... what the fuck is it?

"Na" is a subject of a federation, Ukraine is not, so please don't have imperial ambitions and no hard feelings) Let's look at things objectively.

P.S. to the Caucasus, to Kamchatka, to Sakhalin. But to Ukraine.

BeerGod:

"Na" is a subject of a federation, Ukraine is not, so please don't have imperial ambitions and no hard feelings) Let's look at things objectively.

P.S. to the Caucasus, Kamchatka or Sakhalin. But to Ukraine.

I understand everything, without ambitions - all the more so...

I live in the Altai region now... Go to Altai or what?

I think that going to Ukraine is imperial ambitions...

You can't explain to a foreigner what is "in" or "on" .....

Well, Altai is a constituent entity of the Russian Federation, all right, and as for who and how you want to talk, I personally do not care, let it be as anyone likes or as anyone is used to) But no one says "I will go to London, I will go to Warsaw, I will go to Kiev, I will go to Moscow".

By the way, what area of Ukraine is your brother in?

BeerGod:
Well, Altai is a constituent entity of the Russian Federation, all right, and about who and what to say, I personally do not care, let it be as someone likes or as someone got used to) But no one says, "I'll go to London, I will go to Warsaw, I will go to Kiev, I will go to Moscow.

:-)

%fucking compare!!!! They're fucked up - that's all...

Give presentsto the"villagers"... that's all.

Altai, baikal... it's OK...

P.S. I'll find out from my brother... here.

BeerGod:

I will find out tomorrow and write...

BeerGod:

I do not know.

OK, we're all brother nations. Just don't think we are fucked up there, we are for truth and freedom, against the bull-headed government!

>

BeerGod:
By the way brother in what region of Ukraine?

I find out in my world on Mile...
Reason: