Exploring the Graal. "The 'tester grail' only works on the tester. And how to make an online chart become like a tester chart. Or - page 2

Alexander Ivanov:
И ?

So what prevents you from working on 1m? What's the problem? That's the "E.")

What is needed for this? and will it be like on the tester?

Interesting reasoning you all have. For so many years on this forum, you trade or make robots, but you still haven't learned to understand that only real tick values are sent to the terminal's input.

It makes no sense to talk about any bars, and Open - Close or timeframes.

And even after the possibility to test on real ticks in the"Every tick based on real ticks" mode appeared in the MT5 tester, but apparently the majority has no idea what it is and such topics appear...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Talking about any bars and Open - Close or timeframes, it just doesn't make sense.

Well, well, well. It's only, and no more than, counting at 1m intervals. You need it more often, and you think that 1m counts are meaningless - you're welcome.

I, on the other hand, think that using ticks for most strategies is pointless. What's more, it's a waste of time.

Alexander Ivanov:
What is required for this? and will it be as on the tester?

I don't know how it will be in the tester, as I don't use the MT tester and I use my own, self-written one. I can only say that after testing in my tester, the real is not significantly different from the test.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't know how it will be in the tester, as I don't use the MT tester and use my self-written one. I can only say that after testing in my tester, the real is not significantly different from the test.

It cannot be. There is no difference between the ticks that come to the MT5 and to the tester.

Your robot on MT5 will work the same way as it does on the tester in real ticks, if you don't count delays. But more than 90% of the results are similar.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It can't be. There is no difference between the ticks that come to the MT5 and to the tester.

Your robot on MT5 will perform as it does on the tester in real tick mode, if you don't count delays. But more than 90% of the results are similar.

What can't be? I don't know about the MT tester and I can't say or have said anything about it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What can't be? I don't know about the MT tester, and I can't say or have said anything about it.

And it's very wrong that you don't know. You should only test on the MT5 tester, in real ticks mode, and then draw some conclusions.

Serqey Nikitin:

You seem to want to look like a retard... And I have to explain to you the real situations in the market...?

That's Rookie syndrome - to react RIGHTLY to any market movement...

An experienced trader MUST REVIEW the current situation several times, for the RIGHT action in the market ... That's what the delay is for, before the emotional release of one's power...

Sorry mate, but you said quite clearly that "a delay is required".

What I don't understand is why it's needed.

If there is a TS, there is a signal - then you have to open. What else is there to "double-check"?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And it's very wrong that you don't know. You should only test on the MT5 tester, in real ticks mode, and then draw some conclusions.

So, test it in good health. And I will decide for myself what is vain and where it is necessary)). By the way, I do not ask anyone).

ZS I don't exclude (but I don't claim either) that the tester grails in such mass quantities are due to some peculiarities of the MT tester. What I can't control, I don't use. However, I don't recommend anything to anyone, either.

Reason: