learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 123

vladds:
I don't see in the SL and TP settings how to adjust them?
From the value of the APR indicator on the daily volatility (the higher, the wider the channel):
extern int Period_ATR = 30;       // значение АТР для расчета динамического канала
extern double Mul_TP = 4.0;       // целевая прибыль в единицах волатильности (АТР)
extern double Mul_Sl = 0.8;       // защитная остановка с последующим усреднением при ее сработке уже 
                                  // увеличенным лотом в единицах волатильности (АТР)

Roman.:
On the value of the APR indicator on daily volatility (the higher, the wider the channel):
woah! now I see! :) more on the optimum!

So far, this is the picture, but I can't make less profit! ( 10% per month!) test from the beginning of this month!

It worked! 20% per month or so! I haven't gone into the settings yet! Tests from the beginning of the month!

Strategy Tester Report
vse_dlya_sela_J_OsMA_kh
WForex-Server (Build 438)

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period15 Minutes (M15) 2012.06.01 00:00 - 2012.10.19 18:15 (2012.06.01 - 2012.10.21)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
ParametersFast=12; Slow=26; Signal=9; LotExponent=8; slip=30; Lots=0.01; lotdecimal=2; TakeProfit=5; Pipstep=15; PipStepExponent=0.7; Quant="Pitch Change Mode On/Off. TRUE"; QuantumStep=true; StartStepExpSrting="After which knee the step starts to increase by PipStepExponent"; StartStepExp=3; MagicNumber=1; MaxTrades=100;
Bars in history10673Modelled ticks920896Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors120
Initial deposit1000.00
Net profit2171.66Total profit3242.27Total loss-1070.61
Profitability3.03Expected payoff3.84
Absolute drawdown118.78Maximum drawdown1225.45 (48.69%)Relative drawdown48.69% (1225.45)
Total trades566Short positions (% win)278 (82.37%)Long positions (% win)288 (82.29%)
Profitable trades (% of all)466 (82.33%)Loss trades (% of all)100 (17.67%)
Largestprofitable trade460.80losing deal-115.20
Averageprofitable deal6.96Deal loss-10.71
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)26 (18.07)Continuous losses (loss)3 (-165.25)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)464.77 (9)Continuous loss (number of losses)-165.25 (3)
Averagecontinuous winnings6Continuous loss1

and why did you lose the previous version of osmatic? Roman?

I suggest that the villagers put all their energies to work in a different direction... Because the C.P.D. is lame, isn't it? Haven't you noticed? The returns are down... Namely, I suggest we stop cutting profits... Like this Chinaman, for example. Although I don't like the fact that he's increasing the loss again. But it's better than cutting profits while increasing losses...

MaxZ:
I suggest that the villagers put all their energies to work in a different direction... Because the C.P.D. is lame, isn't it? Haven't you noticed? Returns are down... Namely, I suggest we stop cutting profits... Like this Chinaman, for example. Although I don't like the fact that he's increasing the loss again. But it's better than slashing profits while increasing losses...
So the Chinaman makes a precise entry!

vladds:
That's how the Chinaman enters!

If it was an accurate entry, the Chinaman wouldn't have averaged! ;)))) I have MT5 on my other computer, so haven't looked at the entry and exit points on the chart of the trading instrument yet. But the balance chart itself and the drawdown on the report have already amazed me. I hope the entry and exit points will not disappoint me so much! :)

vladds:

The huge profitable trades on this chart are similar to Chinaman's trading style. Except that he doesn't average as brutally...

MaxZ:

If it was an accurate entry, the Chinaman wouldn't have averaged out! ;)))) I have MT5 on my other computer, so haven't looked at the entry and exit points on the chart of the trading instrument yet. But the balance chart itself and the drawdown on the report have already amazed me. I hope the entry and exit points will not disappoint me so much! :)

The huge profitable trades on this chart are similar to the Chinese trading style. Except he doesn't average so brutally...

so did he average or not?

Reason: