Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 220

leonid553:

==============

Here comes the entry to buy spread again:
BUY EURUSD - SELL EURGBP = 2^3
We are waiting for the price lines to converge (triangle will turn to the right).

Let's see what happens! Even though I don't really want to go in under the weekend. Well, let's see, let's take a look at the dynamics of further movement!

Already good! :-)

I'll have a closer look at it during the week...

leonid553:

Please share, if you don't mind, the test results?

I think everyone here would be interested to have a look:

Did Leonid share the code for MT5 with you?

==========

No, but I didn't ask for a code for mt5 at all. I asked to share test results...

leonid553: No, but I didn't ask for a code for mt5 at all. I asked to share the test results...
Why don't you open a topic on mql5.com, and it would be interesting to test it in multicurrency terminal as well?

IgorM:
Why don't you start a topic on mql5.com, and it would be interesting to test in a multicurrency terminal as well

There is everything. The analogue is the "Basket Trading" thread.

Roman.:

Already good! :-)

Yes, - so far the rebound is going well! The spread line has already reached the upper limit of the channel!

Looks like we will have to set the alarm clock to be "present" at the opening of trades on Monday! And there to assess the situation concretely - to fix the profit, or to wait for a complete convergence of price lines.

On mt5 it is not relevant because the myth will be dispelled ))), periods like 2008 clearly show that correlations tend not to converge or very much diverge when you are already out of the market))

Invest777:
On mt5 it is not relevant because the myth will be dispelled)), periods like 2008 clearly show that correlations tend not to converge or to diverge very much when you are already out of the market))

There is no way to dispel the myth...

Where is the myth? Everyone has already drawn their own conclusions and there is no way to change them.

On micro-real today traded the eurusd-eurgbp spread in b/w.

Entry is in the picture. Exit - a few hours ago. Who is interested - make the charts for yourself.

I did not participate in the action on the demo ... :-) The trade signals are the same. Russian Fund is also amenable to training.

Entry - on max divergence with subsequent convergence of the first indicator + rebound from the upper border of the second indicator channel, exit - at crossing of lines of the first indicator, profit - between the green lines.

Reason: