learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 168

Roman.:

Working with the new volume of exposures you have edited is underlined in red.

I can see where that's coming from. "Spread trading." It's very detailed.

rentik:

It's clear where it's coming from. "Spread trading". It's very detailed there.

Yes. And she is (so far in manual mode) among others. But ilano-martin, for now, first things first! Everything is in the branch!

Ha! And the other one reset my story. Chatted with them - they promised to answer. They're sorting it out... )))))

Looks like he's got a fake advisor.

Not in the vein - I don't get it at all ????

Roman.:

Yes. And she is (so far in manual mode) among others. But ilano-martin, for now, first things first! Everything is in the branch!

Roman, I remember you wanted to get to the moult...

Did you get it?

rentik:

Roman, I seem to recall you wanted to...

Did you get there?

Aha! Almost!:-) as it was a demo - abandoned its control at the start on the real, albeit micro! As it requires both time and attention and everything else...

Let's go to work!

Roman.:

Let's go to work!

I've used that in real life. It's been a long time. But the lower indicator was called a meander.

In this system, the pitfall is that when the bottom indicator will not bend in the opposite direction or the wave line lower and lower will go border.............. To.... There will be a plum

rentik:

I've used one of those in real life. It's been a long time. The lower indicator is called a meander.

The pitfall with this system is that when the bottom indicator won't bend backwards.............. To.... There will be a drain.

- Don't you have one just like it, only without the wings?

- No.

- We will be looking for one! (c) A hand full of diamonds.

:-)

A GRAAL is found! I'll give it a cut!

Roman.:

Aha! Almost!:-) as it was a demo - abandoned its control when starting out on the real, albeit micro! As it requires both time and attention, and everything else...

Green stripe down - what is it? Helped with the hands or what?

rentik:

The green stripe down is what? Did the hands help or what?

No. The score was already out of control... And the campus was turned off and set up for real... I mean, the terminal wouldn't run the demo at times when it was on...
Reason: