learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 172

Profit! Exit on crossing the lines of the first indicator.


Roman.:

Profit! Exit on crossing the lines of the first indicator.



That was a pretty good op...
tara:

And he was not a bad cop...

Happy birthday, Alexey! Good health, love and understanding with your family and friends!

Among my posts I have not been in one.

I was and still am an engineer to the bone!

How are the villagers doing?

Surfacing completed. Avalanche-ilan - ruled! Expansions and settings are in the branch!

1. Parabolic rounding at the start, 2. Exploring underwater depths (angle 30), 3. Gaining altitude (angle 45) :-)


Roman.:

How are the villagers doing?

Ascending completed. Avalanche-ilan - ruled! Expansions and settings are in the branch!

1. Parabolic rounding at the start, 2. Exploring underwater depths (angle 30), 3. Recruiting altitude (angle 45) :-)



1. Parabolic curve at the start,

It can give you a heart attack.

Sepulca:

1. A parabolic curve at the start,

It can give you a heart attack.


:-) Relax, the angle is 45!

PAMM is just around the corner...

Roman.:

:-) Relax, angle 45!

PAMM is just around the corner...

The mountain, as we all know, has a peak and two steep slopes :))
[Deleted]

Roman, can you rewrite this indicator for MT5 ? I like it very much for scalping.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8727

granit77:
The mountain, as we all know, has a peak and two steep slopes :))

And Sibiryachka vodka has a constant strength of 45 degrees! :-)
BeerGod:

Roman, can you rewrite this indicator for MT5 ? I like it very much for scalping.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8727


О! What do I see! This is my base!

I'll do it (I'll do it soon, I've got a bit more time on my hands)

and put it on the market! :-) (for you - for free, if you tell me the trading criteria of scalping!)