learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 126

DmitriyN:
Have you tried buying very cheaply? And (as a last resort) sell what you buy to those who buy cheap.
If you have a concrete suggestion, tell us! We all know how to tell riddles!

vladds:
whatever! I'll do it the way I did it before! ;) change magics 1 and 2 on two different charts and chop both ways! My brokerage company does not yet support 5-symbols.

This exp is a working variant, the code is not for 4 digits, somewhere in the code in the formulas should be divided by 10 (remove multiplier 10), namely in the calculation of the width of the channel:

//-----------------------------------------------------расчет динамического канала----------------------------    
    if (Symbol() == "GBPJPY" || Symbol() == "EURJPY" || Symbol() == "USDJPY" || Symbol() == "CHFJPY" ||  Symbol() == "NZDJPY") // || Symbol() == "EURGBP")   StopLossPips = StopLoss;    // т.к. волатильность (по АТР) другая (выше)
         {                 
           channel = (iATR(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,Period_ATR,1)*1000)*Mul_Sl;                 
           StopLossPips = NormalizeDouble(channel,0);                                                                                                         
         }       
    else
         {                 
           channel = 10* (iATR(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,Period_ATR,1)*10000/3)*Mul_Sl;                 
         }               

if (Symbol() == "XAGUSD")  // || Symbol() == "EURGBP")   StopLossPips = StopLoss;    // т.к. волатильность (по АТР) другая (выше)
         {                 
           channel = (iATR(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,Period_ATR,1)*100)*Mul_Sl;                 
         }       
     if (Symbol() == "XAUUSD")  // || Symbol() == "XAUUSD" || Symbol() == "EURGBP")   StopLossPips = StopLoss;    // т.к. волатильность (по АТР) другая (выше)
         {                 
           channel = (iATR(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,Period_ATR,1)*100)*Mul_Sl;   // Большая волатильность, поэтому умножение на 10.              
         }                               

TakeProfitPips=NormalizeDouble(StopLossPips*Mul_TP,0);  // расчет уровня тейка для всех инструментов        

I wrote it for myself, I'll make a universal variant - I'll post it.

DmitriyN:
Have you tried buying very cheaply? And (as a last resort) sell what you buy to those who buy cheap.

That's exactly what exp is doing, entering a trade STRICTLY on the OSMA oscillator,

if it turns out that the purchase is not "very cheap", then he buys even cheaper, but with higher volumes... :-)

Trading, roughly speaking, from the borders of the channel! :-)

P.S. There is a saying, for those who look for the cheapest price to enter the market: "Who looks for the bottom (for example, with divots) - gets the second one as a present (after entering a long position supposedly on the first)! :-)

The villagers don't want to put their energies to work in a different direction, so be it... I apologise for the inconvenience! :))))

MaxZ:
The villagers don't want to put their energies to work in a different direction, so be it... I apologise for the inconvenience! :))))
We'll do it later! We've got to finish Osma 2012! It's too good!

vladds:
We'll send it to you later! We need to finish the 2012 osmu!

For 4 digits try this option, there is one edit to the channel width calculation, before the TP level calculation:

//Пересчеты пунктов для 4-хзначного ДЦ   
     if ((Digits == 2) || (Digits == 4)) StopLossPips = StopLossPips/10; 

TakeProfitPips=NormalizeDouble(StopLossPips*Mul_TP,0);  // расчет уровня тейка для всех инструментов    
Files:

Roman.:

For 4 digits try this option, there is one edit to the channel width calculation, before the TP level calculation:

Let's see! Thank you!

I did! but fix my previous request ( flip the orders! it's 100% necessary!)

vladds:
I did! but here's correcting my previous request ( flip the orders! it's 100% necessary!)

Say that again, I don't understand... how to flip?

Roman.:

Say that again, I don't understand... How do you flip it?

The thing is that the buy and sell signals are wrong! That is, Osma crossing fromthe bottom with zero gives a buy signal! But the price at this moment just goes in the opposite direction! i.e. down!

You need to buy instead of sell! Look at this!

Reason: