Requests & Ideas - page 125

Just to check : is the i-xo-a-h you are talking about the same in values as this one?

winner246:
Dear Mladen, can you please make a combined signal version of the indicator I-XO-A-H, e.g anytime any specified number of different values are all positive, it will show a GREEN Histogram bar and a RED Bar if negative e.g if boxsize 600,610,620,630 ......... up to 2600 are ALL positive at the END of the same bar, it will show a Green bar and vice-versa. WELL DONE on your invaluable services,may God bless you and increase your exceptional skills
Files:
xo_clean.mq4  3 kb

I think that this 'clean' is 4 digit.

The 'Points' should be point*10 for 5 digit:

Files:
clean_1.jpg  203 kb

I-XO is attached (I just converted it to 5 digit broker some time ago).

may be - he is talking about this indicator?

Files:

Here is a 5 digit "clean" version (box size is in pips and can be fractional). It adjusts to brker as far as digits are concerned

newdigital:
I think that this 'clean' is 4 digit.

The 'Points' should be point*10 for 5 digit:

Files:

Cpu friendly combined signal

Hello Mladen, Unlike XO the I-XO-A-H has only one boxsize in its input, thanks

Check the "5 digits" version : removed that extra parameter from it already

winner246:
Hello Mladen, Unlike XO the I-XO-A-H has only one boxsize in its input, thanks

Cpu friendly combined signal

Hello MLADEN, thanks for your promt response but this is actually my exact request, instead of using the I-XO-A-H indicator in as many as 200 seperate indicator windows to check for when they ALL AGREE, e.g IXOAH 600, IXOAH 610, IXOAH 620, ..........upto IXOAH 2600, (Which will require 200 seperate indicator windows ) can you create a single indicator that gives a GREEN BAR when ALL the 200 different values are ALL above level 0.00 at the close of a bar and then it shows a RED BAR when they are ALL below the 0.00 level. when a single one out of the 200 different values does NOT agree with the rest, the indicator will show WHITE Color. kindly post the .ex4 file of XO CLEAN Indicator and i would appretiate if you can also use the IXOAH indicator posted by New digital to create a second version since my research is based on IXOAH, THANKS

200?

That will be a kind of a record. Will see what can be done

winner246:
Hello MLADEN, thanks for your promt response but this is actually my exact request, instead of using the I-XO-A-H indicator in as many as 200 seperate indicator windows to check for when they ALL AGREE, e.g IXOAH 600, IXOAH 610, IXOAH 620, ..........upto IXOAH 2600, (Which will require 200 seperate indicator windows ) can you create a single indicator that gives a GREEN BAR when ALL the 200 different values are ALL above level 0.00 at the close of a bar and then it shows a RED BAR when they are ALL below the 0.00 level. when a single one out of the 200 different values does NOT agree with the rest, the indicator will show WHITE Color. kindly post the .ex4 file of XO CLEAN Indicator and i would appretiate if you can also use the IXOAH indicator posted by New digital to create a second version since my research is based on IXOAH, THANKS

maybe we could have an input variable about how many of maximum 200 we want to have agree?

XO steps ...

This is the first version of XO steps.

This one allows 100 steps. I think that parameters do not need further explanation. What it is doing is simple : if one of the XO instance is positive, it adds up to positive values. If the instance of XO is negative it adds to negative ones. You can always see the relative ratio of positive to negative ones. Will add different color when either positive or negative reaches maximum and need to see if some optimization is possible - in regular work it is not too CPU intensive, but if you have a lot of bars on chart and you change time frame or symbol count that every bar needs to go through up to 100 XO calculations

Files:
xo_steps.gif  23 kb
xo_steps.mq4  4 kb
Reason: