Technical analysis. Truth or fiction? - page 7

Elijah:
My opinion is that this is a complete fiction, especially the different shapes, waves, etc., as they are only visible beautifully in the past, and in a real time chart there is no way to see them, everyone can see a different shape)))

You just don't know how to make them... ;)

ktest0:

You just don't know how to cook them... ;)

Why, then, do I trade fine (phew, phew, don't jinx it) without them?)

Elijah:

Why I have a good trade (don't jinx it) without them?)

Standard scenario - I'm about to ask you for a "great trading" statement, you'll smartly deny and proudly leave the forum... Right?

What makes me think that? The registration date on the forum is April 2013, so either you are a super unicum who is not interested in trading systems and immediately started trading "like a pro", or a liar...

I don't believe in miracles, so that leaves the second one...

Cats, axes...

Bullshit!!!

The market is not stationary on cats.

Where is the correlation? Where are the statistics?

Real in the studio with flight screenshots!

They'll be scamming at the shop again:

"Cat Lout.

Feed three times a day.

Launch at the start of the London session."

Dersu:

Cats, axes...

Bullshit!!!

The market is not stationary on cats.

Where is the correlation? Where are the statistics?

Real in the studio with flight screenshots!

Cats can be different, for example, a cat Basilio just need to open a DC, and works there quite stationary, on the server side. And there is even a Cheshire cat that disappears as soon as you look at him, so make a screenshot of the flight is impossible by definition. And that's not even me mentioning Schrodinger's cat.

alsu:
Cats can be different, for example, Basilio the cat is just necessary to open a DC, and works there quite stationary, on the server side. And there is even Cheshire cat, which disappears as soon as you look at him, so make a screenshot of the flight is impossible by definition. And that's not even me mentioning Schrodinger's cat.

You are forgetting an important component of TA - the spherical cat in a vacuum and weightlessness! A kind of standard cat of a model trader. A model so to speak...

For some reason I wondered: have any of the participants ever hunted?

tara:
For some reason I wondered: have any of the participants ever hunted?
fish)))

My favourite thing to do is scuba diving.
Reason: