Technical analysis. Truth or fiction? - page 12

I will give a simple example - below is the chart of the breakout and breakdown EA being tested.Real, micro lot, Time 4 weeks. It is activated on a certain market. The chart looks quite good. But if I put it to test all the time it fails.

paukas:

I need yours. Not from kodobase. That's essential.
If you could see the difference, you'd be sure to spill it.

Usual_Trader:
If you could see the difference, you'd be sure to spit out

All right, you don't want to do it.

It's not just the drains that are in the kodobase :)

paukas:

OK, you don't want to do that.

Zy in kodobase not only plum ones lie :)

Ok, probably not claiming to be the ultimate truth. It's just that if you wanted to point me to my obvious errors in the code, it's for nothing. I somehow learned how to analyze test results and compare what I wanted to see based on the TOR to myself.

I won't say they are all drains, but some periods of noticeable drawdown and final profit are not satisfactory.

Do you have a link to an Expert Advisor which you think works well based on TA? This is without any irony.

paukas:

Here goes. On 5 minutes you will lose any expert, as long as you have written it. And an inverted one will fail. For a trivial reason: the movements are too small compared to the commissions. And not because the TA does not work.

So Omirbek is Omirbek, but you have to tie up the camel.

Vladimir, let me disagree with you! 5-minute indicators do not identify but warn about a possible trend start, its change or hibernation, even 1-minute indicators often provide a lot of information that escapes our attention, a good expert marks everything with all the lower TFs and takes an adequate decision!

borilunad:
Vladimir, let me disagree with you! The 5-minute chart isn't a determinant, it's a warning of a possible trend start, its change or hibernation. The 1-minute chart often contains a lot of information that escapes our attention, a good EA marks everything with all the lower TFs and takes a proper decision!

I agree - the minutes (five-digit) show very well powerful sharp movements that determine the further movement...

The expert, using this system, seems to be mowing quite well so far...

Everything that is present in the higher TF is necessarily present in the lower one, you just need to see it. The TF is just a filter, increasing its size does not add information, but only reduces it. The only exception is when some candlestick combination has already fallen down in a low TF but not in a high one yet, but it is also a question of credibility of information in high TFs :(

tara:
Everything that is present in the higher TF is necessarily present in the lower one, you just need to see it. The TF is just a filter, increasing its size does not add information, but only reduces it. The only exception - when some candlestick combination has already fallen down on a low TF, while on a high one it has not yet occurred, but it is also an issue of information reliability in high TFs :(
That's the point! If we look only at the higher ones and open according to the trend it turns out to be too late, which is why we have to watch and analyze it, without ignoring the 1-minute timeframe!

borilunad:
That's the point! If you only look at the older ones and open on the trend, it turns out to be too late, so you have to watch and analyse, not neglecting the 1minutes!
It's too late to learn how to make money after forty, Boris, the rest is fine.
Reason: