MQL forum - page 2

What can you talk about with a "manual" trader on an ordinary forum, who has worked with a known strategy for a week or a month and claims that it is a total crap...?
For me, it's more interesting to read about the real trading strategy, than to compare it to a real one.
personally, i find it more interesting to read such lyrics here than "out there" and i don't like it, so i don't read it...

vasek:
What can you talk about with a "manual" trader on an ordinary forum, who has worked with a known strategy for a week or a month and claims that it is a total crap...?
For me, it's more interesting to read about the real trading strategy, than to comment on its performance.
personally, i find it more interesting to read such lyrics here than "out there" and i don't like it, so i don't read it...

! :)

SK. писал (а):
vasek:
What can you say to a "tame" trader on a regular forum who has worked with a known strategy for a week or a month and claims it's a bullshit...?
For me, it's more interesting to read about the real trading strategy, than to compare it to a real one.

! :)

Well, if that's the case, then let it be!

At least you can have a laugh once in a while. Laughter is useful.

Another Titanic" (simply - a large passenger ship) sinks... Thousands of passengers are floundering in the water... Boats with sailors scurry between them and they hastily grab passengers by their hair and drag them into the boats...And then near one of the boats a bald head appears out of the water... The sailors in the boat stare at the "bald head" for several seconds in confusion then one of the sailors strokes the bald head with the words "Fuck, we can't joke around here".

I suggest that the main page of the forum display a column with the nickname and time of the last respondent. Otherwise, when you look at a topic of interest where there is a new answer, there is nothing there... A nickname can be at least some confidence in judging how useful an answer.

P.S. ballistika, it's not about your post. Your post is quite on point.

In this simple way Mathemat decided to permanently register on the home page.
After all, judging by the numbers under the avatars, it's his name that will appear there most often :)

Mathemat:
I suggest that on the main page of the forum you should display a column with the nickname and time of the last respondent. Otherwise you look at the topic of interest, in which there was a new answer, and there is nothing... And by the nickname you can at least judge with some certainty how useful the answer is.

Seconded. That's a great suggestion. I'd extend it even further.

It would be nice to be able to view only the list of thread participants in chronological order. For example, a user is interested in "Proposal: Make this forum for MQL discussion only". The user presses the "View participants" button and finds himself on a page with only visitors' avatars displayed. The user thinks he is interested in SuperUser 's posts and wants to see what he has written there. He clicks on his avatar and gets to the section of the topic where this message is located. And if there are no visitors in the topic, he doesn't read the topic (or read it, if he is interested in the topic itself).

In general, it must be said that there are visitors, whose opinion is always interesting. Developers, for example. And reviewing all the topics every time is a bit tedious. For the same reason it would be good to make the list of posts of one visitor "Show all SuperUser posts".

Better:
In this simple way Mathemat decided to permanently register on the home page.
After all, judging by the numbers under the avatars, it's his name that will appear there most often :)
I knew it, I knew it... Better, I'm not interested in numbers.

There are names with very small digits, the opinions of which are important to me much more than the opinions of some names with big digits. I will not name the specific names with big inflated ratings, regular visitors know them anyway. With small ones here are a few examples: mandor, Tovaroved, nen. The opinions of these people are very interesting to me.

By the way your opinion is interesting to me, although your figure is not so good. And the rating in this column I absolutely did not suggest to specify...

P.S. And after all it is possible to switch on option of deliberate switching off visibility of a rating (figures) not to frighten those who trust him too much. Such option, by the way, whether on viac, whether on bulcoclub exists...

Mathemat:

I knew it, I knew it... Better, I'm less interested in numbers.
"You make excuses, it's your fault!"

On other forum platforms, there are standard posts like "Last post in topic A, member B" constantly hanging at the top.
There are also "Show all new posts (active threads) since your last visit" options, also with an author.
I think within those limits the webmaster can bolt something on without strain.
Although it's tempting to view all posts of one user,
I'm currently doing a nickname search.

In general, a systematisation of the main topics is very much needed.

There is a lot of useful information on this forum, but unfortunately it is difficult to find everything that has already been and is needed now.

Reason: