Technical analysis. Truth or fiction? - page 8

tara:
My favourite thing to do is scuba diving.
Interesting... But it's better in the henhouse.

tara:
My favourite pastime is spearfishing.

And mine was with two spinning rods in the wire, paddling slowly and enjoying, to the delight of family and friends! Yes, it was a unique time!

ktest0:

Standard scenario - I'll ask you for "beautiful trading" statement, you`ll smartly reject it and proudly leave the forum... Right?

What makes me think that? The registration date on the forum is April 2013, so either you are a super unicum who is not interested in trading systems and immediately started trading "like a pro", or a liar...

I don't believe in miracles, so that leaves the second one...

Let me send you six months' worth of stats.

Elijah:

Let me send you six months' worth of stats.

Why not here? Is there anything indecent in there? I think a lot of people would be interested...

Nah, it's no use. Alas and nah.

===
I'm not talking about TA. I'm talking about your cognitive talents. What are your talents, ha! Why don't you look up "analysis" in a dictionary?
Ugh. It's been said a million times. It's fucked up.
You couldn't have said it more accurately than Sologub, the underdogs.
And don't accuse me of intolerance. Try to explain yourself that the thermometer doesn't predict, it shows. Now that's an impossibility. A herd of idiots will continue to accuse the thermometer of mispredicting global warming against the backdrop of global cooling.
"Up your ass... Foot, foot..." // (c) ABS

Peter_Zabriski:

Nah, it's no use. Alas and nah.

===
I'm not talking about TA. I'm talking about your cognitive talents. What are your talents, ha! Why don't you look up "analysis" in a dictionary?
Ugh. It's been said a million times. It's fucked up.
You couldn't have said it more accurately than Sologub, the underdogs.
And don't accuse me of intolerance. Try to explain yourself that the thermometer doesn't predict, it shows. Now that's an impossibility. A herd of idiots will continue to accuse the thermometer of mispredicting global warming against the backdrop of global cooling.
"Up your ass... Foot, foot..." // (c) ABS

Have some vodka. And Sologub, just a little.

paukas:

Have some vodka. And pour Sologub, just a little bit.

(inaudible) You fool. Sologub - the silver age - died a long time ago. I'm still...

===
Seriously, I think it's TA - not for everyone. I mean, that's what I think now. There used to be a presumption of rationality: if homo, then sapiens. Now! Mostly some other species is caught. Homo weirdus.

I'll give you my five cents.)

How can you analyse the currency market, all this chaos on your chart. Any TS has a lifetime, usually not a long one.

The technical analysis is comparable to politics, just blah blah blah

P.S. By the way, the point of this thread has a grain - how to trade profitably in forex

nikat97:

I'll give you my five cents.)

How can you analyse the currency market, all this chaos on your chart. Any TS has a lifetime, usually not a long one.

The technical analysis is comparable to politics, just blah blah blah

P.S. By the way, the point of this thread has a grain - how to trade profitably in forex

So, we should stop using TA and switch to NA. We need to make smart self-adapting TS.

Peter_Zabriski:

(inaudible) You fool. Sologub - the silver age - died a long time ago. I'm still...

===
In all seriousness, I think it's TA - not for everyone. I mean, that's what I think now. There used to be a presumption of rationality: if homo, then - sapiens. Now! Mostly some other species is caught. Homo weirdus.

Why is it only Homo? I, for one, am an Abramgutan.
Reason: