Technical analysis. Truth or fiction? - page 10

Well, if there is a desire to believe in a flat earth, I don't mind, your right. Everyone sees it as they want to see it. the theory of an infinite variety of parallel universes from fantasy novels allows one to discern it, as in the classical TA, without the original perception of it, to discern some kind of stable profit

Usual_Trader:
Well, if there is a desire to believe in a flat earth, I don't mind, your right. Everyone sees it as he wants to see it. the theory of an infinite variety of parallel universes from fantasy novels allows us to discern it, as in the classical TA, without the original perception of it, to discern some kind of stable profit

And after that you say you wrote an advisor? )))

paukas:

And after that you say you wrote an advisor? )))

Well, apparently you and I speak different languages. Perhaps your crown with the big diagonal inscription "guru" gets in the way, or perhaps my inexperience in forex (1.5 years)

Usual_Trader:

Well, I guess you and I speak different languages. Perhaps, your crown with a big diagonal inscription "guru" interferes, or maybe my inexperience in forex (1.5 years).

But you call me names for nothing. Karma is spoiled.

paukas:

But it's the name-calling that's wrong. Karma gets messed up.

I would never have thought that the very respectful word "guru" could be used as an insult.

Regarding the subject - I know more than one person who has been burned at deep overbought/oversold levels. A recent example is with gold. True, there are those who got rich - who caught the information on Cyprus in time, about its desire to sell off the gold reserve

Usual_Trader:
I would never have thought that the very respectful word "guru" could be used as an insult

It can even get you banned in some places.

If you are so good at ta, take the Eurodollar daily chart and tell us what you see there.

paukas:
It may even get you banned somewhere.

The story of the famous Karakalpak joker Omirbek, the equivalent of Khoja Nasreddin, reminds us of when one layabout asked Omirbek to be called by the prefix Khoja (a sign of respect in the East, for a man who made a pilgrimage to Mecca). So the joker incited the street kids to tease him with the word, saying it would be fun. And the pretender of the title warned him to attack anyone who would call him by this name. So what? After a while, everyone was calling him that. But then they added, "Stupid hodgepodge."

Don't take it personally, just a story of ancient marketing with a not entirely unambiguous result

paukas:

If you are so good at ta, take the eurodollar chart and tell me what you see there.

I have not got to the daily chart yet. I do not go further than an hour - I am looking for my grail here - I do not want to become rich, but very rich. Hsoviks is the maximum, and sometimes I may go even up to 5 minutes, depending on the market dynamics and approach to the entry/exit points.

As for "so strong", I've never said so. My humble thoughts do not pretend to have such a high title.

Usual_Trader:

on the diaries has not yet reached the point.

That on the 5 minute chart? ))))

No further questions.

paukas:

The one on the 5 minute chart? ))))

No further questions.

There's no need to rip out the cont. 5m to select more optimal points. Not used to throwing away a couple of hundred pips, you know.

Reason: