Can the SB chart be distinguished from the price chart? - page 19

It is clear that there will be solid rocks. Did you expect otherwise a month ago?

Novaja:

That's on M1, but if you take the ticks, there will be a lot of "urwiska skalne".

If you take the ticks, the distributions will be more or less smooth. Rocks because of not too many points in the original BP, and therefore also in the distribution.

But there are enough rocks to see everything you need to see, too. The only question is - what do you need to see?

Some people see rocks. But I see a distribution forming around some centre, then moving to another price and forming a distribution around another centre.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And I see a distribution forming around some centre, then moving to another price and forming a distribution around another centre.

Who has been telling me that there is no drift or drift?

If Bass - he is forgivable, he is a janitor. But aren't you, Yuri?! You're the physicist!

Alexander_K2:

Who's been spitting noodles at me that there's no drift or drift?

If it's Bass, he's forgivable, he's a janitor. But aren't you, Yuri?! You're a physicist!

I already told you, it's not drift. In your terminology, it's a quantum jump from one state to another.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If you take the ticks, the distributions will be more or less smooth. Rocks because there are not too many points in the original BP, and therefore also in the distributions.

But there are enough rocks to see everything you need to see. The only question is - what do you need to see?

Some people see rocks. And I see the distribution forming around a certain centre, then moving to another price and forming the distribution around another centre.

So why do we need the distribution? A transition is enough.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, why do we need distribution? Transition is enough.

And I'm not saying anything about what and who needs, doesn't need or is enough. That's another topic altogether.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I have already said that it is not a drift. In your terminology, it is a 'quantum transition' from one state to another.

I agree. And it's all in a circle - Schrödinger equation, probabilities, etc. It's a perennial theme. A grail.

Alexander_K2:

Agreed. And it goes round and round - Schrödinger's equation, probabilities, etc. It's a perennial theme. Graal.

Cats, Schrodinger and Grails, that's your department.) I'll pass here.

By the way, there is a piece of drift at the beginning of the graph. It looks like a shaft.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

forming a distribution around some centre, then moving to another price and forming a distribution around another centre.

That's what I'm talking about. When using local distributions (in a narrow window), you can never guess whether the price will still hang around "here", or will move to other levels.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Cats, Schrodinger and Grails - that's your department.) I'll pass.

:))) No, I'm busy with the practice. Let Novaja do the probability thing now. She might have better nerves.

Reason: